The decline of the GOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Maybe, but he also might know where the other bodies are buried around there. I'm sure he's not the only one around Liberty that's a hypocrite. The 10.5 million may be to go away quietly and not drag his old buddies that got sweet deals through the years with him. I hope Danny McBride is taking notes for his next season of Righteous Gemstones. Gemstone University :LOL:
mcbride needs to up his game. his character was too realistic in the first season

Reactions: CrimsonMapper

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Maybe, but he also might know where the other bodies are buried around there. I'm sure he's not the only one around Liberty that's a hypocrite. The 10.5 million may be to go away quietly and not drag his old buddies that got sweet deals through the years with him. I hope Danny McBride is taking notes for his next season of Righteous Gemstones. Gemstone University :LOL:
Gemstone U would be fantastic as a follow up but only if it has Professor Uncle Baby Billy

and when the University itself is started by a Hypocrite you are correct that will be hypocrites all the way down

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Gemstone U would be fantastic as a follow up but only if it has Professor Uncle Baby Billy

and when the University itself is started by a Hypocrite you are correct that will be hypocrites all the way down
one of the better obits of diddy fallwell

Faith-Based Fraud Jerry Falwell’s foul rantings prove you can get away with anything if you have “Reverend” in front of your name.

It’s a shame that there is no hell for Falwell to go to, and it’s extraordinary that not even such a scandalous career is enough to shake our dumb addiction to the “faith-based.”

Reactions: bama579 and Jon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.