Game Thread: The Egg Bowl

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Over under on a brawl? The way this game is going, I'd bet on one by the third quarter.

Quite a contrast with the Iron Bowl, where the players are really pretty respectful about the whole deal and most fire comes from our respective fandoms. These two teams seem to truly hate each other.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I was surprised that MSU was up 14-0 at one point because I think Ole Miss is actually the better team but they were kinda hosed out of bowl eligibility

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Announcers plugging Utah hard, lol.
Yeah, it seems we are the only ones who want Bama in the playoffs. If we beat AU to finish 11-1, I think we deserve it more than either Utah or OU. If UGA wins the SEC, then I think we don't deserve it over 12-1 SEC champ UGA and 12-1 LSU. This is assuming OSU and Clemson are undefeated conference champs, of course. Regardless, I just hope we can show up and play a clean game on Saturday.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Yeah, it seems we are the only ones who want Bama in the playoffs. If we beat AU to finish 11-1, I think we deserve it more than either Utah or OU. If UGA wins the SEC, then I think we don't deserve it over 12-1 SEC champ UGA and 12-1 LSU. This is assuming OSU and Clemson are undefeated conference champs, of course. Regardless, I just hope we can show up and play a clean game on Saturday.
I'm more worried about finishing 11-1 than anything else. That is out of the team's control and definitely out of our control. If this team finishes with a win against Auburn, that is a huge accomplishment considering the injury problems.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.