The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly… Dawg style:

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Lemme start by saying y’all can thank me for the win.I only bet against Bama in extreme situations, and this was about as extreme as it could be; when I bet against them they win. Every time.
Seriously, I gave two outcomes in the prediction thread because I didn’t know which Bama team would show up; and the one that did I haven’t seen all season.
Good? The Bama offense. Unstoppable. NO SACKS! I couldn’t say enough good things about today’s performance. 41 points against the best defense in the country? I’m guessing they may not be the best.
Bad? Nothing today.
Ugly? Bulldogs - they’s the ugliest animals on the planet. And always the Barn.
I’m not embarrassed to say I didn’t think Bama would win because I haven’t seen the team that played today all year. I won’t be foolish enough to doubt the GOAT ever again.

Reactions: theballguy

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
The Good - BY, OL, and D. Also the RBs may have a chance to heal, at least some of them.
The Bad: Any injuries in addition to Metchie.
The Ugly: My doubts about the result. Shame on me. Wonder if CNS had the OL sandbag in the Iron Bowl to give the Dawgs over-confidence.

toliver2

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 27, 2005
Good - oline played lights out allowing the best qb in the country to pick apart a generational D

Bad - losing Metchie

Ugly - still Auburn

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
good - just everything about this. the little of sprinkle of hope they had in the fourth quarter was a nice extra touch to go along with the tear salt. this year's team beat their best team ever, the same way as last year. bryce and the o-line manhandling the puppies. etc.

bad - refs

ugly - i guess "generational defense" is about as meaningful as "the next herschel walker"

Last edited:

BigPoppa52

3rd Team
Oct 25, 2020
Good: Total team win for the first time this year.
Bad: Metchie's injury
Ugly: RGIII as a color guy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.