Bama Game Thread: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly - Bama vs. Baylor...

bama1992#1

Suspended
Sep 9, 2001
The good: great game guys. JD playing with confidence. Great effort by everyone. No bad and no ugly today. Roll Tide

Reactions: seebell

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Maybe some of those on here that gave up last game will continue to stay away.

Great to have Gary back; hope he stays healthy the rest of the way.

Davison maybe taking another step forward. He has had gradual improvement lately but still panics a few times and turns the ball over or dribbles into trouble. When he maintains a high level of confidence he can make some plays.

Bpilktree

1st Team
Jan 7, 2019
This team will be a fun pick in the tournament. Half the people will pick them to get upset and other half will have them making deep run. The good news is after the first round we should be playing good teams which is where we play our best. We just gotta figure out how to win the first game.

Reactions: jasongilbert69

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I only watched the last 5 minutes as I had all but given up on this team. Maybe the uga loss is a catalyst to get this team fired up and make a run. Then again, we have lost to a bunch of teams we had no business losing to this year. No idea what can happen next, but I will be here for the ride. Roll Tide!

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: day-day

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Shackelford with 19 points, 9 rebounds, and 5 assists; he only hit 1-7 from the three. He scored well in the first half and nailed some free throws late.

Quinnerly had 20 points and always seems to get a bunch in the 2nd half.

Reactions: seebell

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.