The MOVIE thread

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Feel free to post movie trailers or anything else related to movies that you'd like.

Last night I watched "Dunkirk" and really enjoyed it. Especially the Spitfire segments!

Tom Hardy was really great, especially that ending - which I won't go into in case you haven't seen it yet.

It actually aired on cable Paramount.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Resurrecting this thread as I went to see RESPECT -- about Aretha Franklin tonight. She was played by Jennifer Hudson -- and the movie is electric. They pull no punches -- Aretha had a tough life, lots of abuse by the men in her life and lots of alcohol problems, etc. But she did manage to turn her life around thanks to the church and the good Lord. Hearing Ms. Hudson sing is a treat...and the finale had us all literally crying in our seats. I feel like I went to church...a really good, honest worship service.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Fats Domino came to the plains of the Grand Tetons in Wyoming when we were making Any Which Way You Can. He started playing one of his songs, "I Want to Walk You Home," on a grand piano. All of a sudden everyone stopped and looked over the side of the hill and there were about ten elk. They were all standing there with their heads tilted to where the sounds were coming from — as soon as Fats stopped playing, they left. They were fascinated. Everybody likes the blues...
~ Clint Eastwood
ClintFats.jpg

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
I'm a HUGE Alien / Ridley Scott fan, this picture is sublime.
Yes....he's amazing! I mean...."The Martian"......easily one of the most entertaining movies in recent history, IMHO.

I watched "Jaws" a couple weeks ago for the first time in quite a few years. Another masterpiece by another genius director. And one of the best movies ever made, IMHO.

Another Ridley Scott fav. of mine:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.