The official 2022 NCAA Basketball Tourney Catch-All thread

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Someone please help me understand the payout for advancing in the tournament. I can’t imagine what this might do for a team like St Peters that I’ve never heard of.

rjtide

1st Team
Dec 15, 1999
AL
Baylor? ✅. Kentucky? ✅ Bama? ✅ Tennessee? ✅. My bracket is utterly and completely worthless. Let me go and have a couple shots of patron to help me feel better on this fine sat evening 😂

Reactions: seebell

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
At this point, this tournament is now more about who I don’t want to win as opposed to who I want to win.
We’re probably watching the same game and I agree. You have a coach that breaks an NCAA rule and asks parents to lie. Then gets a show cause and the only school that would take a chance did. Then, said coach has an assistant go “rogue” and that head coach refuses to communicate with said school and the NCAA. Then said school has a coup attempt against a first year football coach and passes employee mandate to make them “ communicate with the school.” That schools basketball coach is the only one that can “out tiger” that school.

Reactions: CB4

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.