The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I first saw on this board he threw his name in the hat. I kinda chuckled and thought he’ll bow out in a few weeks. When he became the nominee I thought people lost their minds. When he became president I immediately assumed something nefarious had to stand behind it. Even then, I was not prepared for what was actually coming and would be revealed about his policy, backdoor dealings, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
and the sad part is, the same folks are still all in with him even after seeing first hand what a garbage person he and the people he surrounds himself with are.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Reminds me of the old joke I wonder if her son (as Trump called him) has ever heard.

Hey, do you have any naked pictures of your Mom?

No? Would you like to see some?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I watched part of the video of Trump talking about the dog that helped track down the ISIS leader. He never touched or even got close to the dog. Pence did bend over and pet him. Trump made some lame joke about putting a muzzle on him.

He's a germaphobe. He'd never touch an animal...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
i've always heard urine is sterile.
Well, see my answer. Yes, it's more sterile than, for example, ground water and was used in battle as a better substitute, but it's far from safe. It becomes unsterile as it leaves the body and it contains many toxic substances, even if it contains no living organisms (unless the donor has a UTI)...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Well, see my answer. Yes, it's more sterile than, for example, ground water and was used in battle as a better substitute, but it's far from safe. It becomes unsterile as it leaves the body and it contains many toxic substances, even if it contains no living organisms (unless the donor has a UTI)...
i'm sure high-end russian hookers have only the highest quality, safest urine.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I've not heard that version. What I've heard is urinating on the bed occupied previously by the Obamas...
This is such an appalling kink that sounded so far out it had to be rumor...

But then there was coverage of Trump attending a private show in Vegas (that I think was later shut down) that had women urinating on stage and I guess each other for the audience's entertainment.

According to the authors, both of whom are veteran, Washington-based investigative reporters, in the early-morning hours of June 15, 2013, some five months before the alleged Moscow incident, Trump visited a Las Vegas night club called the Act that was infamous for its sexually explicit theatre shows. Among the skits regularly performed at the Act were two in which semi-nude women would simulate urination onstage. As Isikoff and Corn note, it is unclear whether these skits were performed on the night that Trump visited the club. But court records confirm that they were in the club’s regular repertoire.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...las-vegas-adds-intrigue-to-the-steele-dossier

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
He had to use Stallone’s body because the only recent white heavyweight champ was from Ukraine and that wouldn’t sit well with Putin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.