The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
There was a shot of the Navy section when the PA guy announced Trump. I saw what could best be described as polite applause.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
From the WSJ:
"
WASHINGTON—The Trump administration is intervening to protect old-fashioned incandescent lightbulbs from rising energy-efficiency standards, a widely expected move that 16 states have already challenged, saying it undermines efforts to fight climate change.

The Energy Department is set to announce Friday that it won’t raise efficiency rules under a 2007 law it says would have effectively phased out the pear-shaped bulbs that were once ubiquitous in American households. Department officials say tightening those standards would be effectively illegal because doing so would push up costs for manufacturers and raise prices so high it would kill demand. They estimate such bulbs’ prices would rise to more than $8 each from less than $2."

He truly is an unfit incompetent fool(n)

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH and Padreruf

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
I work closely with a lot of active and retired Army folks as well as many Air Force active and retired. They may not say it but his support is dwindling. The first oath any member takes is to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic. That's not to say he is considered an enemy by any means but the Constitution stands above all else and for that reason his antics do not sit well. It's hard to judge as none of us really discuss politics.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I know this has been said before, but the love he gets from evangelicals just disgusts me.

If you support his policies on immigration, the economy, etc., that’s one thing. But to act like he has somehow made this a more Christian nation is so laughable it is ridiculous. The man has led an amoral lifestyle his entire life. He doesn’t attend church and does not pray for forgiveness for his sins. He once quoted a Bible verse being from “Two Corinthians”. Imagine if Obama had said that.

An omnipresent God can’t be ordered out by presidential order any more than a schoolchild has been kept from praying by the Supreme Court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.