The policy and politics of Trumpism

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I didn't Know quite where to put this. This was a meme on my Timeline, posted by a teacher friend:

" Let me say this loud for those in the back—Teachers are not responsible for the recovery of the economy, babysitting children, or “getting us back to normal.” Stop trying to guilt us into risking our lives because of the government’s failure to act."

spock*

Suspended
Dec 27, 2006
Woodstock, GA
Trump is a textbook psychopath

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I hope these people in the SDNY get to work on Trump’s tax returns quickly so we can see the results before November.
Washington post says it’s unlikely to be disclosed before November since it’s for a Grand Jury. They are indicating that the most likely way they are disclosed before then is if the SCOTUS rules the same way next week for the House

• Thank You
Reactions: Go Bama

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Another biggie - 3 judge 2nd CCA rules that Trump can't block people who mock or criticize his tweets...

NYT
I have expected that. He uses the "official government business" mantra to allow him to post some things that would not otherwise be allowed. It only follows that all rules tied to that delineation should apply.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I have expected that. He uses the "official government business" mantra to allow him to post some things that would not otherwise be allowed. It only follows that all rules tied to that delineation should apply.
Every single tweet which is not government business is campaign-oriented, aimed at his base or those with whom he's angry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.