Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
this is absolute gold and completely spot on

well worth 6 minutes and 42 seconds of your time

if 6:42 is all it takes to ensure the re-election of twitler, then i'm all in

not surprisingly, the concern trolls appear to be coming out of the woodwork on the you tube comments section. it's almost like they are lying in wait for someone to insult dear leader and his minions

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
if 6:42 is all it takes to ensure the re-election of twitler, then i'm all in

not surprisingly, the concern trolls appear to be coming out of the woodwork on the you tube comments section. it's almost like they are lying in wait for someone to insult dear leader and his minions
bunch of snowflakes

Reactions: 92tide

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Maybe. But the truth is nobody like being made fun of, and that goes double for Southerners.
As a Southerner I understand the point; however, stupidity deserves humor - even ridicule when it is a deliberate choice. And if someone's pride is hurt so much they are willing to abandon good sense to get back at the humorist then that is quite self destructive at times.

Reactions: 92tide

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
Maybe. But the truth is nobody like being made fun of, and that goes double for Southerners.
So in essence, CNN shouldn't point out the ignorance of the president because it might make Southerners more likely to vote for DJT?

It isn't like CNN said anything specifically about southerners or trump voters in general. The trump voters who aren't able to take a joke are the ones who weren't going to vote for a democrat anyways.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
This video is exactly the kind of ammunition that gets PDJT re-elected. He plays the "them vs. us" card better than anyone. May have just found the next "deplorables" moment.
I don't think so. the bulk of the video was directed specifically at Trump and Pompeo--the line about Trump not being able to ID Ukraine if you spotted him a U and a picture of a crane was EPIC.

Anyone swayed by this video to vote for Trump was never going to vote for anyone else to begin with.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Anyone swayed by this video to vote for Trump was never going to vote for anyone else to begin with.
Yeah but without stuff like this they wouldn't have been FORCED to vote for him. They would have only done it out of a begrudging sense of their superiority as a race. Making fun of Dear Leader is the same as ladies in skimpy clothes asking for it. So just remember Dems, every time a Republican hears a laugh, garbage gets a vote.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I agree. But anyone who calls someone a snowflake for complaining about being ridiculed has no right to complain about this.

I just watched the video for the first time. The mocking was maybe 15 seconds of the whole video. And Lemon did apologize. The whole thing was mostly about Pompeo.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Yeah but without stuff like this they wouldn't have been FORCED to vote for him. They would have only done it out of a begrudging sense of their superiority as a race. Making fun of Dear Leader is the same as ladies in skimpy clothes asking for it. So just remember Dems, every time a Republican hears a laugh, garbage gets a vote.
i guess he is going to be getting a ton of votes due to me laughing at the trumpista's nonsense almost non-stop

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I agree. But anyone who calls someone a snowflake for complaining about being ridiculed has no right to complain about this.

I just watched the video for the first time. The mocking was maybe 15 seconds of the whole video. And Lemon did apologize. The whole thing was mostly about Pompeo.
But why does that matter? isn't that essentially whataboutism?

And that wasn't a real apology it was an apology for being disruptive not for the joke.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Hot take: Hamilton is garbage anyway.

Of course, modern day libs would glorify a guy who would've probably made an end run at installing himself as an American Napoleon if Burr would not have killed him.

• Haha
Reactions: RollTide_HTTR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.