The race for Mo’s seat.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

I don’t live in the 5th district but I grew up there so I keep s an eye on it. I don’t know if a Democrat has a chance (particularly after the legislature is done gerrymandering) but it was held by one not that long ago.

If Earle or anyone else has any input on the candidates in the article, I would like to hear it.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I don’t live in the 5th district but I grew up there so I keep s an eye on it. I don’t know if a Democrat has a chance (particularly after the legislature is done gerrymandering) but it was held by one not that long ago.

If Earle or anyone else has any input on the candidates in the article, I would like to hear it.
I think it'll be Strong...

Reactions: Crimson1967

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Side note regarding Mo’s run for senate:

Katie Britt has a significant lead in fundraising. Brooks claims it’s ”from outside interests.” Don’t know if that’s true or not.

Anecdotal, but I see a lot of Britt signs in yards near my house.

I know Brooks has a large lead in the polls, but I’m hoping that once the voters understand what’s at stake, she’ll close the gap and take the lead.

Reactions: seebell

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I wonder if he will be any sort of improvement over Mo? Couldn't get any worse.
It's an improvement. Dale is much smarter than Mo. Also, although he pays lip service to Trump, a necessity here, you won't see him giving a rabble-rousing speech like Mo's. He's a good practical politician, with a talent for working with other interests. Mo can't work with anyone and nobody wants to work with him...

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
i can’t imagine putting up a sign this soon before an election.
I have seen a bunch of signs for several in my area for a guy running for the state Senate. The election is November 2022. He ran and lost in the primary and now the incumbent is retiring.

Latest threads