The Saban Center (Coach Investing in T-Town)

lowend

All-SEC
Feb 20, 2005
I know this will get moved if not appropriate for football, but this is an AMAZING example of how the Sabans have bought into Tuscaloosa and continue to help improve our community. Per WVUA 23 they are giving a $1.25 million gift. There is nobody better. Period.

The Saban Center is an innovative community partnership that will bring together the Children’s Hands-On Museum (CHOM), the Tuscaloosa Public Library, the Tuscaloosa Children’s theater, and a community black-box theater in a unique public-private partnership under the roof of what is currently the Tuscaloosa News Building. Part of the City’s Elevate Tuscaloosa Initiative, the Saban Center will bring STEM programs together with theater, literature, outdoor recreation, and interactive learning for children and families in Tuscaloosa.

www.sabancenter.org

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
I know this will get moved if not appropriate for football, but this is an AMAZING example of how the Sabans have bought into Tuscaloosa and continue to help improve our community. Per WVUA 23 they are giving a $1.25 million gift. There is nobody better. Period.

The Saban Center is an innovative community partnership that will bring together the Children’s Hands-On Museum (CHOM), the Tuscaloosa Public Library, the Tuscaloosa Children’s theater, and a community black-box theater in a unique public-private partnership under the roof of what is currently the Tuscaloosa News Building. Part of the City’s Elevate Tuscaloosa Initiative, the Saban Center will bring STEM programs together with theater, literature, outdoor recreation, and interactive learning for children and families in Tuscaloosa.

www.sabancenter.org

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
can't wait to this reported by the mainstream media, oh wait, that will never happen.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I read this article on al.com earlier today and thought it deserved a mention. Glad you posted it. I hope the national media gets in on this, but I doubt they will.

I think this will be a great addition to the city.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
rgw and rgwife enjoyed hearing this news. Perhaps our children will get to be patrons there one day.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.