Politics: The Trump Impeachment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Yeah the president is saying that the people who brought his impropriety to light should be killed, but at least I'm doing well personally.

Bama 8Ball

1st Team
Oct 10, 2018
Too Far North
yawning? i think they are probably dancing with delight in the streets because of the inevitable pwning of libs that is going to happen when trump reveals this to be a huge trap.
I agree. To the GOP die hards this is just like the Kavanaugh mess. Just like the Mueller report mess/collusion mess. From a GOP perspective, this is just another ho-hum attempt by the never trumpers who still can't believe that Hillary lost. As I stated earlier, nobody plays up the "us against the world" underdog better than PDJT. I have been hearing all day from co-workers about how desperate the Dems are and how they will stop at nothing to get our President out of office.

If the whistleblower turns out to be a dem. supporter, as many of my repub. friends already wholeheartedly believe, the circus will get kicked into high gear...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I agree. To the GOP die hards this is just like the Kavanaugh mess. Just like the Mueller report mess/collusion mess. From a GOP perspective, this is just another ho-hum attempt by the never trumpers who still can't believe that Hillary lost. As I stated earlier, nobody plays up the "us against the world" underdog better than PDJT. I have been hearing all day from co-workers about how desperate the Dems are and how they will stop at nothing to get our President out of office.

If the whistleblower turns out to be a dem. supporter, as many of my repub. friends already wholeheartedly believe, the circus will get kicked into high gear...
fwiw, it was just announced in the nyt that the whistle blower is a cia officer.

link

The individual who filed a whistleblower complaint with the intelligence community’s inspector general last month is a CIA officer who was at one point detailed to the White House, The New York Times reported Thursday citing three unnamed people familiar with his identity.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If he were somehow removed from office, would there be anything preventing him from being on the ballot next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Anyone notice Trump throwing Pence under the bus (talking about his conversations with Ukraine, I believe)?

Apparently he wants whoever leaked (the sources) put to death.

I hope someone hides the nuclear football.
Even the threat of retaliation is a separate crime. 25th Amendment, anyone?

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Anyone notice Trump throwing Pence under the bus (talking about his conversations with Ukraine, I believe)?

Apparently he wants whoever leaked (the sources) put to death.

I hope someone hides the nuclear football.

I wonder how his handlers would react if Trump decided he needed to carry a gun with him at all times.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I just want everyone to know, I could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue during rush hour and.......I'd be a murderer regardless of what support I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.