Politics: The Trump Impeachment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
This morning I asked Shelby's office if Shelby was ok with this mafia type stuff and it seemed this has them rattled. The girl who answered the phone said she had seen the ambassador on tv testifying how she left Ukraine under a vague threat and in a big hurry. "Well, now we know why she was afraid for her safety" was my reply.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
This morning I asked Shelby's office if Shelby was ok with this mafia type stuff and it seemed this has them rattled. The girl who answered the phone said she had seen the ambassador on tv testifying how she left Ukraine under a vague threat and in a big hurry. "Well, now we know why she was afraid for her safety" was my reply.
that reminds me, i need to call my idiot senator, purdue's, office

he's a full metal wingnut so they are probably having cake and champagne after hearing about this.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
that reminds me, i need to call my idiot senator, purdue's, office

he's a full metal wingnut so they are probably having cake and champagne after hearing about this.
Tried that once and got nowhere. Sent an email to his campaign and got a form letter back thanking me for my concern and basically told to **** off he's gonna do what he's gonna do

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH and 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Tried that once and got nowhere. Sent an email to his campaign and got a form letter back thanking me for my concern and basically told to **** off he's gonna do what he's gonna do
i found the folks at isaakson's office to be much more decent. the couple of times i called into purdue's office the person answering the phone was like a talk radio caller.

Reactions: Jon

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...iani-have-demolished-trumps-claims-innocence/

Lev Parnas and Rudy Giuliani have demolished Trump’s claims of innocence
Americans who have been wondering why President Trump has taken the extraordinary step of trying to block every document from being released to Congress in his impeachment inquiry need wonder no longer. The new documents released Tuesday evening by the House Intelligence Committee were devastating to Trump’s continuing — if shifting — defense of his Ukraine extortion scandal, just days before his impeachment trial is likely to begin in the Senate. These new documents demolish at least three key defenses to which Trump and his allies have been clinging: that he was really fighting corruption when he pressured Ukraine on matters related to the Biden family; that Hunter Biden should be called as a witness at the Senate impeachment trial; and that there’s no need for a real, honest-to-goodness trial in the Senate.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jon and UAH

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
For those who think that this proves anything about Trump, remember that some poeple could be shown video evidence of him doing these things and would find reasons to discount it. Trump is not getting removed from office. He needed to be impeached, but if the Senate is not going to allow witness testimony, the Democrats should refuse to hand over the articles and let this die. Let America know that they will not participate in a cover-up.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
i found the folks at isaakson's office to be much more decent. the couple of times i called into purdue's office the person answering the phone was like a talk radio caller.

I don’t know anything about her, but the woman appointed to his seat seemed to get the Trumpies there all in a dither. So I think the governor made the right choice.

Reactions: UAH and 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I don’t know anything about her, but the woman appointed to his seat seemed to get the Trumpies there all in a dither. So I think the governor made the right choice.
yeah, i don't know much about her other than she is/was the owner of the atlanta dream (women's nba) and has a large company.

not sure what got the trumpette's panties in a wad (it usually doesn't take much) because she seems to have signaled that she will be a dutiful gop soldier and dumb ass kemp seems to think she will carry the flag

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
For those who think that this proves anything about Trump, remember that some poeple could be shown video evidence of him doing these things and would find reasons to discount it. Trump is not getting removed from office. He needed to be impeached, but if the Senate is not going to allow witness testimony, the Democrats should refuse to hand over the articles and let this die. Let America know that they will not participate in a cover-up.
Trump kept doing more and more outrageous things daring the Dems to impeach him. In my opinion, they were left with choosing between setting the precedent of having an imperial President or taking him to task.

I'm satisfied with how Pelosi is playing it...she has a weak hand and has maximized her position with the delay...now we will see if the GOP will risk the Senate majority to defend Trump. The rats still might jump ship.

The Dem landslide in the last midterms gives me hope. I certainly don't expect he will be removed from office, but he sure is getting roughed up leading up to the election.

The wild card in the deck is whether his physical or mental health will break down to the point that he can't be propped up.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
yeah, i don't know much about her other than she is/was the owner of the atlanta dream (women's nba) and has a large company.

not sure what got the trumpette's panties in a wad (it usually doesn't take much) because she seems to have signaled that she will be a dutiful gop soldier and dumb ass kemp seems to think she will carry the flag
Having a Y chromosome was probably her first mistake. From reading comments to news articles (I follow WSB on Facebook) they wanted some solid GOP Congressman whose name escapes me at the moment. But I suddenly saw him pop up a lot right after that commenting on the impeachment.

• Thank You

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Having a Y chromosome was probably her first mistake. From reading comments to news articles (I follow WSB on Facebook) they wanted some solid GOP Congressman whose name escapes me at the moment. But I suddenly saw him pop up a lot right after that commenting on the impeachment.
it was the moron doug collins. he's an idiot's idiot. he's been continually making an ass of himself trying to get trump to notice him.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH and Crimson1967

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

Her husband own ICE which owns the NY Stock Exchange. Kemp didn't do the right thing, I've never seen him do that in any case, he just paid off the right doaner for him versus who Trump wanted paid off

• Thank You
Reactions: 92tide
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.