Things just continue to crumble around Univ. of Fourteennessee (Announces NCAA investigation)

buckeyeFB_

3rd Team
Jun 24, 2019
I am amused
I figured the members of this board would find this news amusing!

& I'm quite amused too because Washington would not have been an easy coach to replace!

I think it says a lot about where Tennessee's program is at when a coach turns down $1.5M per year AND his first opportunity to be a Coordinator in order to stay where he's at to be a position coach.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I figured the members of this board would find this news amusing!

& I'm quite amused too because Washington would not have been an easy coach to replace!

I think it says a lot about where Tennessee's program is at when a coach turns down $1.5M per year AND his first opportunity to be a Coordinator in order to stay where he's at to be a position coach.
I don’t think taking a paycheck to rearrange deck chairs on the Titanic would be a prudent move for anyone

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
No telling how it will play out.........
If the NCAA and SEC transfer rules pass, Henry will be at Alabama. "Supposedly", more and more indications point JTT coming to Alabama also. A month ago, it appeared to be OSU, now it seems to be Alabama. Of course, it can change again but OSU probably has a JTT type player or two already, Bama doesn't.

• Love
Reactions: dathbama and Con

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
If the NCAA and SEC transfer rules pass, Henry will be at Alabama. "Supposedly", more and more indications point JTT coming to Alabama also. A month ago, it appeared to be OSU, now it seems to be Alabama. Of course, it can change again but OSU probably has a JTT type player or two already, Bama doesn't.
Interesting. I was just pouring up a little night cap. The salt of those 14essee tears are the perfect garnish.

SkullDuckery

1st Team
Dec 28, 2015
Who is JTT?
Cole Cublic said yesterday on JOX that several staffers are already regretting the decision to coach there.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Who is JTT?
Cole Cublic said yesterday on JOX that several staffers are already regretting the decision to coach there.
J.T. Tuimoloau, according to many the nation's number one recruit for 2021, a strong side DE, 6'5" 277, from the state of Washington. Expected to announce his decision after visits are allowed, if they are. Supposedly, around the April/May time period. He really wants to visit his finalists. Has visited Alabama, maybe a year or two ago. Check the recruiting board for more accurate info. Seems to be Bama/OSU battle, unless he decides to stay out West, then Oregon or USC or Wash.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Regretting coaching at UT? I could see that......... with the sword of Damocles hanging over their heads
Got a feeling that the state media is not pressing for articles on that. Very quiet. No one seems to know anything except the McDonald's bags. A staffer would become aware. A newly hired staffer would feel misled. I couldnt believe Pruitt wanted to go in there. Under anyone else I could see it as a professional move for money.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.