Things just continue to crumble around Univ. of Fourteennessee (Announces NCAA investigation)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

BAMA 22 HEISMAN

1st Team
Dec 13, 2009
Tennessee not extending contracts, pause hiring amid football investigation, sources say

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
This is fat Phil trying to get out of Jeremy's buyout. He will use the NCAA again to screw him it of his buyout money. I have always felt that this was a bad decision on Pruitt's part to go to 10rc. Phil has proven time and again that he is a snake and his only loyalty is too himself. I hope that Jeremy Pruitt is successful, but 10rc is a rathole until the fat one is put out to pasture for good.

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
This is playing out about how we expected when Pruitt took the job, but with an extra topping of backstab. Fulmer is looking at ways to fire Pruitt for cause, saving the buyout, which also means Saban can't bring him back on-staff at $40k/yr at Tennessee's expense.

The upside (for us) is that no quality coach will go into that snake hole until Fulmer is gone.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Dont know when it happens...but Freeze is waiting on Pruitt's departure. Jmo..but that makes sense to me since Pruitt got that extension last year. The money will get worked out. I still cant believe Pruitt walked in to that dumpster fire. But...he did. Sounds like they are looking to find a way through the investigation.
And the money dudes will get Fulmer off his case if they can bring him in.

Reactions: jashleyren2

jashleyren2

1st Team
Aug 27, 2018
I don't know why anyone would take this job, especially with Tennessee clearly trying to get out of paying Pruitt what they agreed to.

And, if anyone thought that all those commitments they got in the first half of 2020 didn't smell funny, then have your sinus cavity checked for too much orange buildup. It's catching. Wear a mask.

Reactions: bdawg_jinx

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.