Link: Things Vol Fans Say Often....(very funny)

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
if this guy is actually a UT fan...you got to give him credit for his ability to laugh at his own fanbase.

[video=youtube;SAplMhlP2Ok]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SAplMhlP2Ok[/video]

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I meet him or someone just like him every time I go to 10RC.
Some of them grin,because they know they ain't what they were; others believe they still are.

I'm just thankful we ain't what we were for a while... :BigA:

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
The thing that got me the most about their fans was when the three thugs held up a C store employee at gun point & he said on tv nothing should happen to them because it would hurt the team.

Every day is a new reason for me to Hate Tennessee.

I hate to see good Alabama people go to that Vile place.

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
That's good stuff! I am definitely sharing this with all my puke orange friends, haha.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I lived in Knoxville for eight years and actually enjoyed it. I endured seven straight losses to UT, the Peyton years, a national championship, the highly overrated John Ward (Bob Kessling was a huge improvement) and all sorts of obnoxious and irrational radio talk show callers, led by the Jim Rome wannabe Tony Bassilio. (Mike Keith, now the Titans announcer, was actually professional, but still a homer). along with an occasional obscene remark when I had a car with a Bama plate.

But we did make some good friends and adopted our son while there. I sometimes wish we were still there.

But you could not pay me to live in Barnville.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.