Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nov 20 Arkansas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Let's hope the COVID lockdown is over this fall and we can have a TF reunion in T'town. Which game is best for all you fine folks out there? I don't have any expertise at organizing such an event, I just want to get the ball rolling so we can all get together and watch the Tide kick some rear end. Check your schedules and let's set a date. Post your top preference in the poll.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I vote 10/23 against UTe.

It should be another beatdown, cooler in Tuscaloosa in late October, and the O should have had time to jell by then. Fifteenessee is only a good start. Fiftyessee wouldn’t be enough.

Doug Dickey. Phil Fulmer. Roy Kramer. Diane Sanders. Tee Martin. Kenny Smith I, Eric Locke. Juicy Locke. Roy Adams. Lynn Lang. Rick Johannigmeier. Milton Kirk.

Did I say I hate UTe, have not forgotten one angstrom of what they tried to do to us, or ever will?

If not 10/23, then 11/6 against LSU. I want to play unexpurgated videos of the aftermath of 2019 in the athletic complex the two weeks before, and sanitized versions in the stadium. I want to bury an axe in their yaw-yawing mouths again. And again. And again.

But I’ll be there whenever the crew chooses.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

It should be another beatdown, cooler in Tuscaloosa in late October, and the O should have had time to jell by then. Fifteenessee is only a good start. Fiftyessee wouldn’t be enough.

Doug Dickey. Phil Fulmer. Roy Kramer. Diane Sanders. Tee Martin. Kenny Smith I, Eric Locke. Juicy Locke. Roy Adams. Lynn Lang. Rick Johannigmeier. Milton Kirk.

Did I say I hate UTe, have not forgotten one angstrom of what they tried to do to us, or ever will?

If not 10/23, then 11/6 against LSU. I want to play unexpurgated videos of the aftermath of 2019 in the athletic complex the two weeks before, and sanitized versions in the stadium. I want to bury an axe in their yaw-yawing mouths again. And again. And again.

I have said this before but I hope we continue to beat that team until the Sun becomes a Red Giant and engulfs the Earth.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
As someone who lives in the area, I would advise everyone against choosing a game prior to October. The heat for morning and afternoon games is unbearable.
Agreed - and does anyone REALLY think we should have one against....Mercer?

In my opinion - which means more than everyone else's because I'm special (ed that is, heh heh) - there are REALLY only two viable options this year, the Vols and LSU. It's just not the same with the three obvious cupcakes, so that leaves the two I mentioned plus Ole Miss or Arky.

Arky is the Saturday before Thanksgiving, so that's probably an obvious "nah" as well since a lot of folks will travel the next week. October 2 is hit/miss weather-wise......the 2002 game against UGA that was so damned hot was played on October 5.

The LSU game presents a different problem weather-wise. In 2015, it rained all day long and was absolute misery; by contrast, the 2012 ATM game (on November 10) was almost perfect weather.

I'll say the Vols first, LSU second, and my intent is to be there regardless, but I'm bringing a friend from Minnesota so she can experience it all first-hand, so I'll need to know reasonably soon.

Reactions: Go Bama and B1GTide

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Lots of names seared in my memory, and not in a good way. Well stated, 4Q.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I "prefer" LSU, but I'm not gonna boycott it if I don't get my way. Unless, of course, someone wastes my time on a horrid hot day against Mercer.

• Haha
Reactions: B1GTide

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.