Thread where you post pictures of your pet(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
So Nugget's still alive and actually having a slight bounce back, likely as a result of me hand watering and feeding him a few times every day with fruit and almond butter to get him some nutrients. Actually getting up and moving around.

He doesn't seem to be suffering otherwise we'd be paying a visit to the vet for the big sleep. Going to get him some Ensure at the store and see how he handles that. Maybe a softer diet with diligent feeding will keep him going for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: Bazza and seebell

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Nibbles and Nugget have both gone on to the big sleep. They lingered longer than I expected, especially Nugget, who ended up outliving his brother.

However, a friend had a litter of kittens. Cat number 3 has joined the family. Want to know how to keep a house full of women happy? The answer is cats.

the big sleep.
1590245910425.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: AUDub

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Nibbles and Nugget have both gone on to the big sleep. They lingered longer than I expected, especially Nugget, who ended up outliving his brother.

However, a friend had a litter of kittens. Cat number 3 has joined the family. Want to know how to keep a house full of women happy? The answer is cats.

@AUDub - meant to tell you your little girl - the one in pigtails - is so precious. Thanks for sharing - you're a lucky man....

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH and AUDub
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.