Thread where you post pictures of your pet(s)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The pic displays in the post, but when I test it by right clicking on the image in the TF post and select "open image in new tab", my whole photbucket page is displayed in the new tab--shouldn't it only show the pic? Thanks again.
It worked. I saw it a minute ago.

Ledsteplin

All-SEC
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
If you're using Tapatalk, try posting photos using the TapaTalk image posting, rather than the attachments method. Attachments = paper clip. Use the picture icon.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Southern Indiana
So glad you were able to figure out the pic posting thing KBF...that's a wonderful photo!

BTW...cat's name is SPIKE? Ha ha...love it!

The pic quality leaves a lot to be desired--cell in the barn...hard to tell from this pic, but he has a white "spike" right between his eyes.

This thread will keep me going for a long time...

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Well...I right-clicked on the photo I chose in photobucket, and did a "copy image address", then opened a "reply" post here in this TF thread, and did a "ctrl v" past in the URL box...all I get is that little postage stamp thingy...?

I used photobucket. I opened the individual picture I wanted to post from my photobucket library and copied the link in the "Direct" field shown under the "Share This Photo" section on the right-hand side of the page. Probably an easier way, but this is how I did it.

Last edited: