Tide Hoops interview and Sexton Giveaway

RollTidepods

Sep 23, 2022
I follow Mike Rodak and he tweeted this out today. He was interviewed about Alabama basketball and the channel is giving away a basketball signed by Collin Sexton. Seems like Rodak is pretty plugged in with the program and coach Oats, he's really bullish on Brandon Miller from this year's class.

I thought it was a pretty good interview and wanted to share. Hope someone here wins the ball!

Roll Tide!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I follow Mike Rodak and he tweeted this out today. He was interviewed about Alabama basketball and the channel is giving away a basketball signed by Collin Sexton. Seems like Rodak is pretty plugged in with the program and coach Oats, he's really bullish on Brandon Miller from this year's class.

I thought it was a pretty good interview and wanted to share. Hope someone here wins the ball!

Roll Tide!

I think most are with Brandon. I saw an interview with some of the other players this week and they know he is different and unique. His showing in Europe already shows he is our alpha and it appears the leadership is better on this team and I can't wait to get it started.

oskie

All-SEC
Jan 28, 2005
Has KoolAid Mckinstry given up on playing basketball in college?

Here is an excerpt from an article on On3.com dated 9 Aug 2022:

The original plan was for McKinstry to play both football and basketball in Tuscaloosa but of course, have the former be his main focus. McKinstry got to practice with Oats’ squad during his freshman year but now, basketball is off the table. Football will become the cornerback’s sole focus, he revealed to the media on Tuesday.

Latest threads

Amazon Prime / TideFans.shop

Your purchase through our Amazon affiliation and TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!