TideFans.com Bracket Challenge

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Why not? It costs you nothing to be wrong, so if you are going to be wrong, support your team when so doing.
They have a really solid path to the Final Four honestly, they are a team that can beat everyone in their region ... the problem is, they can lose to pretty much everyone in the bracket as well. Like another poster said, we are all 0-0 so hopefully they can make this opportunity count.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
They have a really solid path to the Final Four honestly, they are a team that can beat everyone in their region ... the problem is, they can lose to pretty much everyone in the bracket as well. Like another poster said, we are all 0-0 so hopefully they can make this opportunity count.
They won’t be afraid of anyone. That’s for sure.

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I hadn't bothered to check because I thought my bracket was busted that I was near the bottom so it was a shock to see that I was actually in the lead (for now). I'm not confident of my pick of UCLA winning it all. After watching Gonzaga beat Memphis last night I wish that I had picked the Zags instead.

Edit: That didn't last long, down to the 4th spot and falling fast....

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.