Tiger Woods injured in crash

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I‘m not saying he deserved one but, my goodness, Tiger cannot catch a break ever since his 2009 “crash”. The scandal that followed, which was his on making, constant attempts to come back and then back surgeries, taste of glory again and now this.

Reactions: The Ols

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I‘m not saying he deserved one but, my goodness, Tiger cannot catch a break ever since his 2009 “crash”. The scandal that followed, which was his on making, constant attempts to come back and then back surgeries, taste of glory again and now this.
Superstars have a window of time to make all the money they can make, break all the records they can break and enjoy all the things that come along with being great. During this time life just seems to be on their side. But once that window closes it is very hard to reopen it and life no longer is as generous as it once was. It seems more times than not, superstars who try to re-open their closed window never even remotely come close to recapturing the greatness they had before. You can chalk that up to bands, solo artists, movie stars, professional athletes etc.

Reactions: Padreruf

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
In talking with golf people on the inside at the PGA Tour 2 years ago they said that Tiger was still the straw...when he played all the relevant numbers sky-rocketed. When he won...they were off the charts. Given the "spotty" performance due to physical issues that has dropped somewhat...and with this accident I can only imagine that his golf playing future is limited at best. However, he will still be a draw wherever he goes...and will continue to make millions endorsing products. With his back issues compounding all this I seriously doubt he will consider the Champions Tour.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH and B1GTide

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Woods' SUV was traveling from 84 to 87 mph on a downhill stretch of road outside Los Angeles that had a speed limit of 45 mph and was going 75 mph when his car hit a tree, Sheriff Alex Villanueva said.

Villanueva blamed the Feb. 23 crash solely on excessive speed and Woods' loss of control behind the wheel. Sheriff's Capt. James Powers said there was no evidence that the golfer braked throughout the wreck and that it's believed Woods inadvertently hit the accelerator instead of the brake pedal.
375hp station wagon!:eek:

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If he did not brake it is more likely that he fell asleep at the wheel.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.