Too early to talk Spring Ball? ( Discussion thread)

JohnD

1st Team
Dec 22, 2003
Gibbs is going to be special. I don't think there is another back that Bama has had with his blend of running ability, elusiveness, speed, receiving ability, etc. Harris and Jacobs could both run it and catch out of the backflield but neither had his speed. He is fast. He will be a huge weapon in the backfield. Unique. Watch at the 2:16 mark of this video. Guessing that dude regretted that attempt.
Likely not with all those attributes. He's like a much bigger version of Jaylen Waddle.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
For some reason, these never got "auto-posted" into the football board. I have linked them as new threads today:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Hopefully he does continue to develop, mature and learn the playbook. Remember however CNS gave high marks to Hall in the spring last year and we all know that did not come to fruition.
AAh yes, but it was a different type of praise. Coach praised Agiye‘s on field performance adding we needed dynamic playmakers . Coach actually said Kendrick ‘has the right mindset to deal with the frustrations young players go through’ , that is seemingly a response comparing the Hall situation last year. I’m taking that as a positive.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
AAh yes, but it was a different type of praise. Coach praised Agiye‘s on field performance adding we needed dynamic playmakers . Coach actually said Kendrick ‘has the right mindset to deal with the frustrations young players go through’ , that is seemingly a response comparing the Hall situation last year. I’m taking that as a positive.
You should be positive but tempering of expectations should be applied. He has only been in 3-4 practices and just now getting in full pads. Hopefully he has the mind set of Amari, Ridley, Jeudy, Smith, Waddle and can be a contributor his freshman year.

Reactions: bamaga

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Gibbs is going to be special. I don't think there is another back that Bama has had with his blend of running ability, elusiveness, speed, receiving ability, etc. Harris and Jacobs could both run it and catch out of the backflield but neither had his speed. He is fast. He will be a huge weapon in the backfield. Unique. Watch at the 2:16 mark of this video. Guessing that dude regretted that attempt.

Well, welcome Mr. Gibbs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.