Too early to talk Spring Ball? ( Discussion thread)

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
Gibbs is going to be special. I don't think there is another back that Bama has had with his blend of running ability, elusiveness, speed, receiving ability, etc. Harris and Jacobs could both run it and catch out of the backflield but neither had his speed. He is fast. He will be a huge weapon in the backfield. Unique. Watch at the 2:16 mark of this video. Guessing that dude regretted that attempt.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I’m most interested to see what Wolford does with this oline. Spring probably won’t be a great indicator as they’ll be facing probably the best front in Will Anderson & Co they will see all year. But I want to see us get back to re-establishing the LOS in the run game.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Gibbs is going to be special. I don't think there is another back that Bama has had with his blend of running ability, elusiveness, speed, receiving ability, etc. Harris and Jacobs could both run it and catch out of the backflield but neither had his speed. He is fast. He will be a huge weapon in the backfield. Unique. Watch at the 2:16 mark of this video. Guessing that dude regretted that attempt.

GT will miss him this season

Tradition4ever

1st Team
Oct 16, 2004
Carlsbad, NM
It will be awesome to have a true home run hitter at the RB position again. Despite the great talent that has cycled through at that position, not since Derrick Henry and Kenyon Drake has there been a breakaway threat like Gibbs could be....

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: Con and CrimsonRuss

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
kendrick law getting noticed by coach, that’s always a good sign for a young player.

Three practices in and Nick Saban has been impressed with freshman wide receiver Kendrick Law.

“He’s done a nice job,” Saban said. “He’s a guy that could play multiple positions if that creates value, in your opinion. But he has done a really good job at receiver. He’s got some speed, he’s got some size, he runs good routes, he’s got really good hands. He’s picked up on things and sort of has the right mindset to be able to deal with some of the frustrations young players go through when they’re trying to learn a system and making more mistakes than they’re used to probably. He plays through it, and he’s made a lot of plays, and I think he’s a guy who might be able to help us if he continues to develop.”

Read More: Nick Saban Has Been Impressed With Kendrick Law | https://tide1009.com/nick-saban-has...k-law/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

JohnD

1st Team
Dec 22, 2003
Yes. He was one of those we got in on kind of late. Plus we also signed Jase and Roydell that cycle as well. They may have been higher on our board at the time.
Plus Kyle Edwards committed kind of early.

Reactions: CB4

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.