Top chef final vote

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Apologies to everyone I have had some problems with a change in medication that really incapacitated me. I have slept so much they checked me for a coma and I lost track of about three weeks of time. It has been extremely hard for me to compost good posts and I have wanted to do a great write up worthy of all the work you guys did but I am still not quite there yet. But to bring some finality to the competition, and a write up will follow shortly, we do have a winner.

It wasn't easy to make a choice and both teams are commended for their effort but all three judges finally agreed the winner of this season is........................DrBama.

Please PM me with your jacket size and the name you want on the coat along with a shipping address. I will order the coat and let you know how long it will take for the custom monogramming. Coat will read 2009 tidefans.com Top Chef Winner. Wear it and tailgate with it with pride.

Last edited:

bilbo

Pro Sports Moderator
Oct 13, 1999
Gulf Shores, AL
Apologies to everyone I have had some problems with a change in medication that really incapacitated me. I have slept so much they checked me for a coma and I lost track of about three weeks of time. It has been extremely hard for me to compost good posts and I have wanted to do a great write up worthy of all the work you guys did but I am still not quite there yet. But to bring some finality to the competition, and a write up will follow shortly, we do have a winner.

It wasn't easy to make a choice and both teams are commended for their effort but all three judges finally agreed the winner of this season is........................DrBama.

Please PM me with your jacket size and the name you want on the coat along with a shipping address. I will order the coat and let you know how long it will take for the custom monogramming. Coat will read 2000 tidefans.com Top Chef Winner. Wear it and tailgate with it with pride.

2000? Did you also go into a time warp?

Rueben

All-American
Sep 5, 2008
NAHTOD
Congratulations Doc, from the Medic. ;) Once again it was an honor to compete with the best of you. To be able to come back and compete as a Sues Chef was even a greater honor. The best part is getting to make new friends through this ( and the awesome new reicpes).

Roll Tide and....JUST WAIT 'TIL NEXT YEAR!!!:biggrin2:

DrBama

1st Team
Oct 12, 1999
Coker, AL
Thanks to everyone!! I'm truly humbled to get the nod from the judges. The other competitors were extremely impressive and fantastic cooks. Bayou, I'll send a PM shortly. :BigA::BigA::BigA:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.