Transfers that have been contacted by Bama

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Trey McGowans committed to Nebraska so I removed him from the list. Not a big surprise, I think we are focusing on Ellis, Singleton, Miles, and Bruner at this point.
I was told yesterday that have barely been recruiting McGowans and Nolley. I wish we would recruit Nolley a little harder, but like you said, we are focused on Ellis, Singleton, Miles, and Bruner. Which would be an excellent class!

Reactions: imauafan

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I was told yesterday that have barely been recruiting McGowans and Nolley. I wish we would recruit Nolley a little harder, but like you said, we are focused on Ellis, Singleton, Miles, and Bruner. Which would be an excellent class!
I would be ecstatic with that class! We have a good core of players coming back and then to add these 4 (or 3 out of the 4) along with Keon Ambrose and Josh Primo is a roster that has elite 8 potential IMHO.

Reactions: BamaMike05

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Drew DeArmond posted on twitter that Singleton is not expected to sign with Alabama. Matt Landry tweeted that Singleton picked up 2 CB's for New Mexico today. Miles has 4 CB's for Bama. So looks like Ellis and Miles may be the 2 we get next with Bruner a possibility later on.

mlingerfelt31

All-SEC
Mar 9, 2017
Drew DeArmond posted on twitter that Singleton is not expected to sign with Alabama. Matt Landry tweeted that Singleton picked up 2 CB's for New Mexico today. Miles has 4 CB's for Bama. So looks like Ellis and Miles may be the 2 we get next with Bruner a possibility later on.
Who does Singleton sign with?

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Singleton is trending New Mexico, which tells me that we have something else in the works.
Reading between the lines, we were recruiting Ellis and Singleton for the same scholarship with Ellis being the higher priority of the two. Once it was apparent that Ellis would commit to us, we informed Singleton that the scholarship was no longer available.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Reading between the lines, we were recruiting Ellis and Singleton for the same scholarship with Ellis being the higher priority of the two. Once it was apparent that Ellis would commit to us, we informed Singleton that the scholarship was no longer available.
That’s very possible, and makes perfect sense. However, if you look at the numbers we have room for both. So, I think we either think we are getting someone else or we are saving it for a big 2021 class.

I’m hoping that it’s for Josh Morgan from LBSU.

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
That’s very possible, and makes perfect sense. However, if you look at the numbers we have room for both. So, I think we either think we are getting someone else or we are saving it for a big 2021 class.

I’m hoping that it’s for Josh Morgan from LBSU.
Morgan does look good but he's a sit out for a year guy correct? I hope we can can get a suitable big guy that can suit up this fall. If not mistaken this is still a huge need correct?

Reactions: BamaMike05

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Morgan does look good but he's a sit out for a year guy correct? I hope we can can get a suitable big guy that can suit up this fall. If not mistaken this is still a huge need correct?
From everything that I’m reading, the NCAA is likely going to change the rule, to where a player can transfer once without having to sit out a year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.