Transfers that have been contacted by Bama

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Link

CG - Keon Ellis - Florida SouthWestern State College (Eligible immediately - Commited to Bama!)
G - Saquan Singleton - Hutchinson CC (Eligible immediately)
SG - Landers Nolley II - Virginia Tech (Sit 1 year)
Darius Perry - Louisville
CG - Jamarius Burton - Wichita State (Sit 1 year)
SG - Trey McGowens - Pittsburgh (Sit 1 year)
DJ Carton - Ohio St
Justin Turner - Bowling Green
G - Isaiah White - Utah Valley St
C - Joshua Morgan - Long Beach St (Sit 1 year)

SF - Jordan Bruner - Yale (Eligible immediately - Committed to Bama!)
G/F - Trey Murphy - Rice (Sit 1 year)
PG - Luther Muhammad - Ohio State

Last edited:

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Link

Landers Nolley III - Virginia Tech
Darius Perry - Louisville
Kevin Marfo - Quinnipiac
Jamarius Burton - Wichita State
Give me Burton and Nolley III, right now.

I don’t know if any of you have seen clips of Burton, but the kid is a 6’4 PG. He gets Into the paint with ease. He would likely have to sit a year. He is a Perfect fit for our system.
Honestly, all 4 of these guys would thrive, but we likely won’t sign all 4.

I am intrigued with Marfo from Quinnipiac. He averaged 13 rebounds per game. I have no clue if he has any offensive game, or if he is just like Bola. At this point, I don’t care, I’m tired of getting destroyed on the glass. He’s also immediately eligible.

Nolley III is a 6’7 slasher. He was having to play the 4 this year (he’s a natural 3). His coach was having him post up, which isn’t his strength. He averaged 15 ppg.for Va Tech. He can score the ball. He does take some bad shots sometimes. He’s one of those that you just take the good with some bad.

I’ll have to do some research on Perry from Louisville.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Give me Burton and Nolley III, right now.

I don’t know if any of you have seen clips of Burton, but the kid is a 6’4 PG. He gets Into the paint with ease. He would likely have to sit a year. He is a Perfect fit for our system.
Honestly, all 4 of these guys would thrive, but we likely won’t sign all 4.

I am intrigued with Marfo from Quinnipiac. He averaged 13 rebounds per game. I have no clue if he has any offensive game, or if he is just like Bola. At this point, I don’t care, I’m tired of getting destroyed on the glass. He’s also immediately eligible.

Nolley III is a 6’7 slasher. He was having to play the 4 this year (he’s a natural 3). His coach was having him post up, which isn’t his strength. He averaged 15 ppg.for Va Tech. He can score the ball. He does take some bad shots sometimes. He’s one of those that you just take the good with some bad.

I’ll have to do some research on Perry from Louisville.
Very good information. Thanks!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Are we going to sign Keon Ellis?
Thats a good question ... we are after several combo guards for this season, it may come down to who signs first honestly. I've said before the Primo is very high on us so I'm thinking he takes a spot. You may see us take as many as 3 guards this cycle ... just depends on who stays/leaves from this years cycle honestly.

Reactions: BamaMike05

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Thats a good question ... we are after several combo guards for this season, it may come down to who signs first honestly. I've said before the Primo is very high on us so I'm thinking he takes a spot. You may see us take as many as 3 guards this cycle ... just depends on who stays/leaves from this years cycle honestly.
Josh Primo, Keon Ellis, and Saquon Singleton are the guards that I expect us to sign. Then I expect 1-2 grad transfer bigs, depending on who transfers out.

Reactions: mlingerfelt31

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Link

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.