Trump administration deeds and misdeeds v 2.0...

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
As long as we have corrupt police and a justice system that treats minorities unfairly, I will continue to oppose every death penalty case. I don't trust the police or the judicial system enough to convict anyone right now without video evidence of their guilt. I am the guy who never gets picked for a jury because I say that straight out - without video evidence of guilt, I will vote to acquit.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
From The Lincoln Project yesterday - Don't forget those who aided and abetted Trump!

Would be nice to have seen The Lincoln Project go after some of these guys in their 2020 elections. It will be interesting to see how they stay engaged in 2022.

Reactions: seebell and UAH

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Would be nice to have seen The Lincoln Project go after some of these guys in their 2020 elections. It will be interesting to see how they stay engaged in 2022.
They did quite a number of videos on Senate elections but not sure that they had any impact in the predominately red states!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It's going to be difficult, and I'm not sure they live on Planet Earth.

When they said Espy could beat Smith in Mississippi, they were either so deluded as to be in Trump World themselves or just lying to us. Any of us from Mississippi knew that Hyde-Smith could have worn a Klan outfit on the debate stage, and she still would have beaten Espy by 6-7 points. (I found the bipolarity of some of my MS friends amusing - these are the folks who would tout Trump was "found innocent" on impeachment but then go after Espy for that ludicrous indictment back when he was Ag Secretary).

TLP did that with several Senate races - which suggests to me that so long as they were Republicans (er, ex-GOP) talking about TRUMP, people (may have) listened. But when they got into the more local races, people tuned them out.

It's kind of hard to keep up a project where little more than anger at who is in power keeps you going. The Tea Party had more money - and more tangible success - and even they couldn't do that.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I didn't know quite where to put it, but the dumb cluck came out of hiding long enough to try and take credit for the stock market's breaking 30K, while pardoning a turkey, among all the others he's already pardoned (and will before 1/20). I was thinking that he should have been using the UMC pattern - "In the name of Jesus Christ, you are forgiven. Turkey - In the name of Jesus Christ, you are forgiven"... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.