Trump and Trump Organization Legal Issues

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
i did. i read it to mean as they completely outlaw abortion in the state, but not specifically outlawing travel. my mistake.
No problem. I'm thinking, "I said that, and he's sharper than that."

But no worries, bud.

(Amusing side note: I ran into some trouble on an interview at some point recently, and the go between said that I apparently have a problem. He said, "Here's the problem: you're really intelligent but you're nuanced on things - and the average interviewer only hears the big picture." My response - "to work in a LAB? It requires nuance.")>

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
We can agree & disagree on policy all day. But whether you agreed with Bush or Obama on policy - I think that they had what they believe was the best interests of the country in mind. There are things that both did that I agreed & disagreed with - but each was doing what they thought best for the country. Their intentions were good.

Trump has done what was best for Trump. He likes power, and fame. I don't believe for one second he had the interests of the US in mind - only what was good for him - in the short & long term.
nearly the entire gop is all in with him.

Reactions: MobtownK

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.