Trump Attempted Coup - Part VI...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Its Russian money and misinformation support. Nothing else would rise to the level of corruption that we have seen. The whole Republican Party is infected with it. Super PACs full of dark money that giving talking points tied to campaign support.

I still believe Trump has some dirt on them he is holding over their heads. IMO, there isn’t much that could be worse than their cowardice since Jan 6 that places our Republic in serious peril - so whatever it is must be really embarrassing or really bad or both. Of course the cynic in me says they are just power hungry and that’s true but it still seems a stretch for me to believe they’d go this far unless there is something more he has on them.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Its Russian money and misinformation support. Nothing else would rise to the level of corruption that we have seen. The whole Republican Party is infected with it. Super PACs full of dark money that giving talking points tied to campaign support.
Many of us have been clamoring for years to make lobbying and PACs illegal, yet despite seeing the worst they can yield, I've not heard a peep about addressing the root issue.

(Well, the real root issue is the greed and power-hunger that drives those who are willing to trade serving their country for cash, but my point is greed and power-hunger have been a part of humanity for all known history, so at least we can address the 'legal' access to the temptation.)

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Utah Democrats try a coalition to remove a traitor from office.

Interesting. A Democrat probably has zero chance of winning in Utah so this is their best chance to unseat Lee.

If McMullin does win, then what? Does he caucus with the Republicans like Sanders and King from Maine do with the Democrats? If after the midterms there are 50 Republicans in the Senate plus him, does he make McConnel the majority leader?

Reactions: NationalTitles18

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
morons.

On Jan. 17, 2021, she apparently texted Meadows about discussions among Republican House members on that very topic.

“In our private chat with only Members, several are saying the only way to save our Republic is for Trump to call for Marshall (sic) law,” she wrote. “I don’t know on those things. I just wanted you to tell him. They stole this election. We all know.”

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I blame 2 democrats for refusing to end the filibuster for what is coming in future elections.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I would not be surprised to see Trump claim credit for not giving the green light to those militia nuts to take the violence to another level. They had all kinds of weaponry close by, and were itching to use it. as bad as Jan. 6th was, it had the potential to be much worse.

I hope the Dems in the House are up to making the public understand this when their hearings start in June.

Reactions: NationalTitles18

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I would not be surprised to see Trump claim credit for not giving the green light to those militia nuts to take the violence to another level. They had all kinds of weaponry close by, and were itching to use it. as bad as Jan. 6th was, it had the potential to be much worse.

I hope the Dems in the House are up to making the public understand this when their hearings start in June.
My bet is that others had to intervene to stop him, but some will likely give him credit anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.