Trump Capitol Insurrection Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Doesn't really go here but not sure where else to put it...

During an interview with ABC News Chief Washington Correspondent Jonathan Karl, Trump said that the two men didn't do enough to keep Republicans in control of the White House, despite the former president's clear election loss.

"If McConnell and McCarthy fought harder, okay, you could have a Republican president right now, and now they don't have anything," Trump said during the conversation in an audio clip from March 2021 released in advance of Karl's forthcoming book, "Betrayal: The Final Act of the Trump Show."

Roughly translated: "Nothing is my fault and here's a list of people to blame!"
Not to mention "I can't accept losing and want to be dictator. Who cares about the will of the people?! Screw the people!"

Reactions: Chukker Veteran

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Not to mention "I can't accept losing and want to be dictator. Who cares about the will of the people?! Screw the people!"
Don't know if you saw the ESPN "30 for 30" on the USFL.
But Trump, whose team went out of business, went with, "Well as you know, we WON that lawsuit."

Yes - and Hillary won the popular vote, too, but whatever.

Reactions: Jon and Crimson1967

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Jacob Chansley, the man federal prosecutors called “the public face of the Capitol riot,” was sentenced to 41 months in federal prison on Wednesday, one of the longest sentences handed down so far in connection with the events of Jan. 6.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
My question is if any of these morons actually rethink their life choices after experiencing their prison sentences.
If anything it is only going to reinforce the narrative that the man is conspiring to hide the truth from Americans. Only have to look at that unrepentant chick on her twitter account who begrudgingly admitted that yes she was going to prison. There wasn't an ounce of repentance in that one.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Not sure where to put this but...have some decency......

At least 100 QAnon supporters convinced JFK is coming back are still in Dallas. Today they stood on a bridge over Dealey Plaza for the anniversary of the assassination, but JFK and JFK Jr. never showed.

View attachment 20749
I'd wager a good percentage of them have been abducted by aliens

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Not sure where to put this but...have some decency......

At least 100 QAnon supporters convinced JFK is coming back are still in Dallas. Today they stood on a bridge over Dealey Plaza for the anniversary of the assassination, but JFK and JFK Jr. never showed.

View attachment 20749
What is the end game here? Ignoring the fact that they are dead, what does this group want from a return of JFK or JFK Jr.? Why are they holding Trump signs if they want JFK? I'm confused and I know I shouldn't waste time trying to understand these dumb idiots.

• Thank You
Reactions: crimsonaudio

Maudiemae

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2003
West Palm Beach, Florida
What is the end game here? Ignoring the fact that they are dead, what does this group want from a return of JFK or JFK Jr.? Why are they holding Trump signs if they want JFK? I'm confused and I know I shouldn't waste time trying to understand these dumb idiots.
I had to go look it up because, yeah, why do they want that? For some reason, some of them seem to think if he came back he would run on a ticket with Trump. When you're insane and irrational---go big or go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.