Trump Deeds and Misdeeds V 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
They also forget that Biden busted two aneurysms in his 1988 campaign and missed five months in the Senate. That plays a role as well. And he's always had a speech impediment.

The man could serve as an inspiration for what a person can do in a less partisan society. And I'd say this even if I had not voted for the man.
Some people aren't capable of discerning his intelligence. They want glitter. And they voted for and will vote for the Crook, 95% of the time...

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
When someone says Biden is senile or demented, they've told me a lot more about them, and the lens they view life through, than they have about Biden...
When someone ignores it, and glosses over it tells me something also. Trump wasn’t my guy in 16’, but the alternative was sickening. The alternative in 20’ was almost as bad. Honestly, I’d like to see them all put to pasture, but it’s too late for that.

BamaBooey

Scout Team
Jan 29, 2020
When someone ignores it, and glosses over it tells me something also. Trump wasn’t my guy in 16’, but the alternative was sickening. The alternative in 20’ was almost as bad. Honestly, I’d like to see them all put to pasture, but it’s too late for that.
Kasich was the best option for 2016, imo, but Donnie hijacked the debates preventing any real debate to go on..so his base won.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Oh, I'm no glosser. And I'm very qualified to judge intelligence...

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
the only buzz about this is coming from folks who want to keep the "whaddabout hillary" cudgel in their arsenal
It's pure laziness.

Well, when those making the accusation (based on what?) refuse to discern a speech impediment from something else it does tell me a lot about them also.

as someone who's 10-year old daughter has at times struggled with a stutter, it really tells me a lot
All three kids had speech therapy. The two boys are still difficult to understand at times, but I'd put their intelligence in many areas up against anyone on this board. Dad went to his grave with a speech impediment.

People who denigrate someone because of a speech impediment or other disability disgust me. Yes, that means Trump disgusts me for that also.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
as someone whose 10-year old daughter has at times struggled with a stutter, it really tells me a lot
My sister also had speech therapy early in life. She still loathes repeating herself because of it.

For the supposed Christian folk on the board, I'll remind them that Moses had a speech impediment. I guess he was just a low IQ senile loon also.

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
My sister also had speech therapy early in life. She still loathes repeating herself because of it.

For the supposed Christian folk on the board, I'll remind them that Moses had a speech impediment. I guess he was just a low IQ senile loon also.
Apples and oranges. What in blue blazes does Moses or a family member have to do with a sitting President. Regards to everyones family, but they aren’t making policy that effects millions of peoples lives. If your whole life revolves around nothing but feels, I cannot, or will not understand you. And, the better than thou attitude of some here is profoundly laughable.

Let the the thumbs to noses begin…

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Apples and oranges. What in blue blazes does Moses or a family member have to do with a sitting President. Regards to everyones family, but they aren’t making policy that effects millions of peoples lives. If your whole life revolves around nothing but feels, I cannot, or will not understand you. And, the better than thou attitude of some here is profoundly laughable.

You discerned nothing but "feels" out of that? Yeah, I have the "feels" about it because I am not only related to them but also because I try to be a decent human being. I understand being a decent human is not for everyone, though. There is no way for me to understand those people as I can't understand not even trying. Yeah, that does make me better than some people.

You can't understand how a leader with a speech impediment is similar to Moses and his stated fears in the Bible regarding his own speech impediment (hint: it's the same things being used against Biden today related to his speech impediment)?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Laughable is as laughable does...

Reactions: 92tide

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003

Furthermore, you are operating off how you feel about Biden rather than objective facts. Anyone with both intelligence and operating in good faith can discern that Biden has a good grasp on the subjects he speaks on, even if they disagree with his opinions on those subjects. The hypocrisy here is off the charts.

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
You discerned nothing but "feels" out of that? Yeah, I have the "feels" about it because I am not only related to them but also because I try to be a decent human being. I understand being a decent human is not for everyone, though. There is no way for me to understand those people as I can't understand not even trying. Yeah, that does make me better than some people.

You can't understand how a leader with a speech impediment is similar to Moses and his stated fears in the Bible regarding his own speech impediment (hint: it's the same things being used against Biden today related to his speech impediment)?
SMH. Biden doesn’t have speech impediment. He has a metal issue. He doesn’t just mispronounce words, he makes no sense what so ever at times. Alzheimer’s and dementia is in your vocabulary, isn’t it? The man isn’t all there and calling it a speech impediment is flat out disingenuous.

Reactions: Moro Creek

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
SMH. Biden doesn’t have speech impediment. He has a metal issue. He doesn’t just miss pronounce words, he makes no sense what so ever at times. Alzheimer’s and dementia is in your vocabulary, isn’t it? The man isn’t all there and calling it a speech impediment is flat out disingenuous.
I'm going to have to reel in my "feels" on this one since my father died from Alzheimer's just over 4 years ago; but I will warn you that you are treading deep water and are too insensitive and ignorant to realize it.

Biden has a documented and well-known speech impediment. You continue to live in an alternate reality fantasy land.

P.S. My mother currently has Alzheimer's.

P.P.S. I suggest you stop while you are ahead.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
SMH. Biden doesn’t have speech impediment. He has a metal issue. He doesn’t just mispronounce words, he makes no sense what so ever at times. Alzheimer’s and dementia is in your vocabulary, isn’t it? The man isn’t all there and calling it a speech impediment is flat out disingenuous.
he has a decades long history of advocating for stutterers and a thoroughly documented history of struggling with stuttering himself. What color is the sky in your world?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
No, it's not. It's just handy propaganda...

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
he has a decades long history of advocating for stutterers and a thoroughly documented history of struggling with stuttering himself. What color is the sky in your world?
Unfortunately for me, it’s just blue. I don’t see rainbows unless it rains. Calling what’s going on with Joe Biden a stuttering problem is turning the diversion knob to 11.

Reactions: Moro Creek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - Bryce Young NIL Jersey

Your purchase through our TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!