Trump Deeds and Misdeeds V 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
you need to turn off Tucker or start watching with a critical eye. You are being lied to
Ok, Dr Judgement. But, you should know. I don’t watch Tucker, or anyone else on FOX, CNN, MSNBC. My eyes and ears ain’t lying to me watching Joe Biden either. You should take your own advice btw.

Reactions: Moro Creek

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Ok, Dr Judgement. But, you should know. I don’t watch Tucker, or anyone else on FOX, CNN, MSNBC. My eyes and ears ain’t lying to me watching Joe Biden either. You should take your own advice btw.
here is a tv spot from 1994 of Biden talking about his stutter but by all means don't let facts get in the way

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Calling what’s going on with Joe Biden a stuttering problem is turning the diversion knob to 11.
Speaking of diversion: Why are we talking so much about Biden's speech impediment making you believe he's mentally deficient due to your lack of understanding instead of Trump's deeds and misdeeds?

It sure seems like a convenient diversion one day after his former accounting firm indicated that previous financial statements of the Trump Org can no longer be relied upon.

Reactions: UAH and Bamaro

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Then is then, now is now. Its not a stuttering problem now. So, your almost three decades old video is moot. I would say nice try, but I’d be lying.

Myth: People who stutter are not smart.
Truth: Stuttering has nothing to do with intelligence. Just because a person has trouble speaking doesn’t mean they are confused about anything. They know what they want to say, but there’s a glitch in their ability to produce smooth speech. Stuttering has affected scientists, actors, writers, and politicians, many of whom have achieved great things.

in spite of speech disorder, general IQ and IQs of fluid reasoning, quantitative reasoning, knowledge and visual-spatial processing of these students with stuttering are above average, and they have a good background for teaching and learning.

• Thank You
Reactions: MobtownK and 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Speaking of diversion: Why are we talking so much about Biden's speech impediment making you believe he's mentally deficient due to your lack of understanding instead of Trump's deeds and misdeeds?

It sure seems like a convenient diversion one day after his former accounting firm indicated that previous financial statements of the Trump Org can no longer be relied upon.
my guess would be pure coincidence and nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: TexasBama

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Leeroy, so to enlighten you a little further. I have a condition called dysphagia, it's similar to dyslexia. In normal conversation, I oftentimes unknowingly get opposites mixed up and interchange words such as yes and no, hot and cold mixed up. If I was older some might say I was senile. My wife learned it while we were dating when I would say something that she knew I didn't really intend to say. 2 of children have episodes with it as well.

I am sure you have people within your circle of association who you don't stereotype as a certain way because you know them. But people you don't know should be afforded the same grace.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Leroy, boy, is that you?
I thought your post-hangin' days were through,
Sunk-in eyes and full of sighs,
Tell no lies, you get wise,
I tell you now we're gonna pull you through,
There's only one thing left that we can do

We gotta get you a woman,
It's like nothin' else to make you feel sure you're alive
We gotta get you a woman,
We better get walkin', we're wastin' time talkin' now

• Haha
Reactions: UAH and 92tide

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
My daughter has a speech impediment. Closest to apraxia, though she's never been formally diagnosed since some of the standards for apraxia didn't fit.. My oldest son's best friend of 5 years, who I consider my bonus kid and has stayed with us for whole summers - has a speech impediment.

My daughter's conversational vocabulary is more advanced than her brother who's 2 years older. She has been in speech therapy since she turned 3. She'll be 7 in a few months. I use to only understand about 50% of what she said - but others could only understand 10%. She is smart. She loves math.

Once at the dentist I heard some women making racist remarks about her speech (we're white - but they were joking that she spoke Chinese). I damn near caused a scene.

TLDR - My point is that speech doesn't always corelate to intelligence. Sometimes it does obviously. But more in the quality of their conversation than the technical side. If all someone can talk about is the latest reality tv and getting pedicures and shopping - I probably won't think too much of them. In the case of Biden - it doesn't. He has a stutter.
But people making fun of speech impediments absolutely infuriates me.

Also - @CrimsonNagus as an off again, on again WoW player - I appreciate your meme :)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Then is then, now is now. Its not a stuttering problem now. So, your almost three decades old video is moot. I would say nice try, but I’d be lying.
What would you call the problem exhibited by the last President, who pretty much just incoherently repeated the same phrases over and over, devoid of all content?

Look at this nonsense:

"What I won't do is take in two hundred thousand Syrians who could be ISIS... I have been watching this migration. And I see the people. I mean, they're men. They're mostly men, and they're strong men. These are physically young, strong men. They look like prime-time soldiers. Now it's probably not true, but where are the women?... So, you ask two things. Number one, why aren't they fighting for their country? And number two, I don't want these people coming over here."

So a guy can CLAIM TO ASK two things, ask ONE and then make an assertion.

And repeat nonsense over and over - men, mostly men, strong men...repeat repeat....

Anyone who says Joe Biden is incoherent, senile, whatever AND THEN VOTES FOR THE NONSENSE ABOVE shows me his concerns have nothing to do with senility or incoherence.

The same man said this:
"I think - I think for me, nuclear is just the power. The devastation is very important to me."

"And nobody knows what a community college is." (What he means is, "I don't personally have the first damned clue what a community college is").

"We're going to win at space." (He apparently slept through the 60s or worse - thought it was his idea).

"I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
My sister also had speech therapy early in life. She still loathes repeating herself because of it.

For the supposed Christian folk on the board, I'll remind them that Moses had a speech impediment. I guess he was just a low IQ senile loon also.
Well, after all, Moses did screw up and lose those 5 commandments. :p

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I have a friend who recently retired as a Religion scholar at a school in Minneapolis.
She's an evangelical Christian with a PhD, who teaches NT Theology and Greek.
She's also a very soft spoken, generally positive (she voted for McMullin in 2016 fwiw, regarding Trump as a complete fraud), pretty consistent.

And she rarely says anything bad about anyone, Trump included.

However - from the professor standpoint - she posted an article about what a college essay written by Trump would look like. She's not one for humor (other than at her own expense), but this might have been the funniest thing she ever posted. It was as if Trump was writing an essay on a subject and repeating the same phrase over and over just to maximize the word count (e.g. the old students in the 80s who said "very very" every sentence).

"Punctuation is important. It's very important. Some might say of the utmost importance. Very important." (Or something like that).

And the thing was it sounded EXACTLY like that babbling nonsense we got from him all the time. I don't mean the boasting, I mean the repetitive phrasing that made Dan Quayle or George W Bush sound like a Rhodes scholar.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I have a friend who recently retired as a Religion scholar at a school in Minneapolis.
She's an evangelical Christian with a PhD, who teaches NT Theology and Greek.
She's also a very soft spoken, generally positive (she voted for McMullin in 2016 fwiw, regarding Trump as a complete fraud), pretty consistent.

And she rarely says anything bad about anyone, Trump included.

However - from the professor standpoint - she posted an article about what a college essay written by Trump would look like. She's not one for humor (other than at her own expense), but this might have been the funniest thing she ever posted. It was as if Trump was writing an essay on a subject and repeating the same phrase over and over just to maximize the word count (e.g. the old students in the 80s who said "very very" every sentence).

"Punctuation is important. It's very important. Some might say of the utmost importance. Very important." (Or something like that).

And the thing was it sounded EXACTLY like that babbling nonsense we got from him all the time. I don't mean the boasting, I mean the repetitive phrasing that made Dan Quayle or George W Bush sound like a Rhodes scholar.

Late Professor William T. Kelley taught Marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, University of Pennsylvania, for 31 years, ending with his retirement in 1982. Dr. Kelley, who also had vast experience as a business consultant, was the author of a then-widely used textbook called Marketing Intelligence -- The Management of Marketing Information (originally published by P. Staples, London, 1968). Dr. Kelley taught marketing management to both undergraduate and graduate students at Wharton. www.upenn.edu/… Dr. Bill was one of my closest friends for 47 years when we lost him at 94 about six years ago. Bill would have been 100 this year.

Donald J. Trump was an undergraduate student at Wharton for the latter two of his college years, having been graduated in 1968. www.thedp.com/

Professor Kelley told me 100 times over three decades that “Donald Trump was the dumbest ****** student I ever had.” I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this — “Donald Trump was the dumbest ****** student I ever had.” Dr. Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity but long before he was considered a political figure. Dr. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told of this — that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.