Trump supporters break into the capitol II

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Putting this here:

One of my wife's artist friends, who lives about 9 blocks from us, received a nasty letter from someone in the neighborhood. He looked on his outside camera recording yesterday and saw some old white guy dropping off letters about 4am yesterday. Some of his other neighbors also received letters. Apparently this guy had canvassed the area for Biden and BLM sign previously and dropped off letter at the subject houses. He had separate letters for Biden signs and BLM signs. They notified the cops. Haven't heard any more details.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Putting this here:

One of my wife's artist friends, who lives about 9 blocks from us, received a nasty letter from someone in the neighborhood. He looked on his outside camera recording yesterday and saw some old white guy dropping off letters about 4am yesterday. Some of his other neighbors also received letters. Apparently this guy had canvassed the area for Biden and BLM sign previously and dropped off letter at the subject houses. He had separate letters for Biden signs and BLM signs. They notified the cops. Haven't heard any more details.
That sort of thing is the reason we took down our Biden sign long before the election. These people are not mentally stable.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
That sort of thing is the reason we took down our Biden sign long before the election. These people are not mentally stable.
I would never put any political sign in my yard. I prefer people not know what I think. There are way too many idiots that might do something to my yards/house/car. People have gotten too damn crazy over who occupies a civil servants position.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Putting this here:

Do you know exactly what the letter said?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I would never put any political sign in my yard. I prefer people not know what I think. There are way too many idiots that might do something to my yards/house/car. People have gotten too damn crazy over who occupies a civil servants position.
He deserved my support. But at some point it simply became a problem and I had to put the safety of my family first.

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
I have to say that at least the banana republic dictatorships are started by people who have some inkling of getting their missions accomplished.

This was a coup attempt by circus clowns and people that OJ Simpson would reject for his Dream Team that stormed the Vegas motel to steal back his memorabilia.

The last 4 years were just like that. A bad season of American Horror Story(if there was ever a good one).

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

The posts detailed in court involved violent rants against perceived enemies, such as Democrats, supposed communists and Black Lives Matter activists.
"We are going to kill every last communist that stands in Trump's way," one said, according to testimony by an FBI agent. Others mentioned going "door to door" and "slaughtering" enemies of the cause.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

The posts detailed in court involved violent rants against perceived enemies, such as Democrats, supposed communists and Black Lives Matter activists.
"We are going to kill every last communist that stands in Trump's way," one said, according to testimony by an FBI agent. Others mentioned going "door to door" and "slaughtering" enemies of the cause.
Judge Weigle made a wise decision. Calhoun is a risk to society. If he has no respect for the Capitol Police or the Capitol itself, there's no reason to think he has any respect for what Judge Weigle says.

I hope every one of these insurrectionists is treated the same way. I also hope every one of them loses their guns and their right to own guns. Calhoun is an attorney; disbar him. Give them all serious prison time. Make examples of them.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
A yard sign isn’t going to sway any voters for president. Wise choice to avoid trouble.
I thought about the comments on here about not putting a sign up for various reasons but I came to a conclusion that by taking a position on Biden-Harris I might influence a couple of people to vote who otherwise may not consider voting. It is certainly a sign of a huge problem in our country when a large group of mostly white people feel free to post Trump signs and fly Trump flags but I should be threatened to advocate for a moderate Democrat. I did take the signs down after Trump began essentially advocating for violence to overthrow a legitimate election.

Over the years we have allowed individuals to be imprisoned for being Black and killed for being Black now we are coming to the point of being attacked or worse for being moderate. We know where this story ends!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.