Trump will be attending Saturday.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Heard a guy on the radio this morning associated with TCL. Said that they are bringing the 757. The C130 carrying the beast will obviously arrive ahead of time and Marine 1 will also be brought in.
Said all the people flying in will have their “reservations” (pre-approved flight plans) in a mess.
He indicated that in 2011 for the Bama/LSU game, they had over 200 planes fly in for the game. He also said it wasn’t your little Cessnas either.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Can you imagine a game going to the wire and him staying the entire time. Leaving could be a gigantic mess

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Saban will be upset if he doesn't stay for the whole game...just like the students.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
I can just imagine his outburst, even if it had been George Washington... :D
I would think that if George Washington came to the game it would cause quite a stir...the man's been dead for 220 years.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I wonder who's box is he going to stay in?

I read while browsing another BAMA site that it was a real estate developer from Montgomery for the box Trump will stay in. I have no idea who that is since I live in GA.

I wonder what will happen to the people who already had tickets to that box, or if they will be allowed to stay in it, or if they will get another seat somehow. I am not sure how all that works with box tickets, etc.

Titans&Tide

1st Team
Jul 22, 2000
Tuscaloosa, AL USA
www.kornegay.us
I read while browsing another BAMA site that it was a real estate developer from Montgomery for the box Trump will stay in. I have no idea who that is since I live in GA.

I wonder what will happen to the people who already had tickets to that box, or if they will be allowed to stay in it, or if they will get another seat somehow. I am not sure how all that works with box tickets, etc.
The tickets go with the box, so whoever owns the box gives the tickets to whoever they want to have them. But I'd be very surprised if POTUS is in a private entity's box. I figure he will be in Dr. Bell's box or Coach Saban's box.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I bet he does. He should have learned a lesson from missing the real action in the NCG. So, yeah, I'd bet he's sticks it out, unless it's a blowout one way or the other...
Here is to the home team blowing them out and the president leaves early.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Jim Wilson?

Fully expect him to end up in President Bell's box.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
AF1 just landed at Robbins in Atlanta. Flew right over our office. Wonder if he intends to chopper in from there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
AF1 just landed at Robbins in Atlanta. Flew right over our office. Wonder if he intends to chopper in from there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No chopper ride is really fun. I'd be surprised if they did. However, it does look like it would have been just as easy to fly on to B'ham...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.