Tua expects full medical clearance March 9

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
... won’t participate in combine drills...”but he will hold his own pro day on April 9, when he expects to throw for teams.”

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
Just...why oh why couldn't he have come back? I know I'm being selfish, but gosh at all our injuries the past few years. He was a once-in-a-generation QB - and played for us! Best of luck Tua; stay healthy!

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
... won’t participate in combine drills...”but he will hold his own pro day on April 9, when he expects to throw for teams.”

The advancements in medicine and surgery in the past 5-10 years are nothing short of amazing.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Just...why oh why couldn't he have come back? I know I'm being selfish, but gosh at all our injuries the past few years. He was a once-in-a-generation QB - and played for us! Best of luck Tua; stay healthy!
I get it, I really do, but he was gone for certain had the injury never occurred. This way... things hopefully end up how they should have always.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Even if he would have come back Todd McShay said on ESPN's NFL Live yesterday that Saban told him if Tua came back he wasn't even going to play in a game until midway through the season. That's not worth it on our end. Too much weirdness in that situation.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Even if he would have come back Todd McShay said on ESPN's NFL Live yesterday that Saban told him if Tua came back he wasn't even going to play in a game until midway through the season. That's not worth it on our end. Too much weirdness in that situation.
I believe it. He wouldn't come back until SEC Play.. and the funny thing is... Mac if he played his heart out and does well and Tua comes back and does well.. both would've done well in NFL Draft... for 2021.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
There's way too much truth in that to be written in blue font for the 50 and over crowd!!! I used to roll my eyes at "old people" talking about it raining because their joints were hurting.

Now I roll my eyes at kids who roll their eyes at old people.

Tell the "young'uns", that I run into:

"Someday, you will be your parents' age, and you will understand why they are miserable all the time.............

Don't give me that look.............we thought the same thing at your age. Yeah, and now look at us!"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.