Video: Tua feeling 100% !

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Would be great to see him end up on a team where he could continue to heal & develop this year/season and then maybe next year be the starter. For his own sake in getting stronger and just a 100% healing in his ankles and hip. He's medically cleared but I would like to see a bit more time. Regardless, I'm ready to see what he can do at the next level.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I was listening to someone today talking about the Dolphins. They said Miami is in an almost difficult and complicated situation. The dolphins fear is one, they pick Tua, he ends up getting hurt and the guy the don't pick goes on to a great career winning Super Bowls. Their even worse fear is they don't pick Tua, pick someone else, he is a bust and Tua wins more Super Bowls than anyone ever and breaks records after records.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I was listening to someone today talking about the Dolphins. They said Miami is in an almost difficult and complicated situation. The dolphins fear is one, they pick Tua, he ends up getting hurt and the guy the don't pick goes on to a great career winning Super Bowls. Their even worse fear is they don't pick Tua, pick someone else, he is a bust and Tua wins more Super Bowls than anyone ever and breaks records after records.
Yea, somebody will be getting fired one way or the other.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
We've heard this before. I wish the link had included some footage. As bad as the injury was, I didn't expect Tua to ever be 100%. My hope is he is better than ever and he has a great, injury free career.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
We've heard this before. I wish the link had included some footage. As bad as the injury was, I didn't expect Tua to ever be 100%. My hope is he is better than ever and he has a great, injury free career.
Did you not see the video last week? He looked great. Even that goofball Orlovsky was drooling...

• Thank You
Reactions: Go Bama

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Thanks for the link, Ols. He looks like the same Tua in that 20 seconds. I hope and pray he's 100%. That arm, never seen anything like it...

Reactions: The Ols

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Last edited:
Reactions: Con

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.