Tua Tagovailoa misses Manning Passing Academy with minor injury

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm starting to wonder if he'll make it through the season - seems like he's always hurt.

And you know the opposing teams, knowing this, will try to capitalize on it...

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Tua must be made out of glass. No disrespect intended, but doggone....seems so easily injured.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I'm not concerned so much with this injury -- if it's as characterized, it's minor and will have no effect in August.

But it's hard not to question durability. It seems there's always something wrong.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
And there will always be questions this fall. If something doesn't go right the question will go to "Is he injured?" "Is his problem from this nagging injury suffered back in the summer?"

Ad nauseum...

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
He subjects himself to a lot of hits by trying to extend plays.....

I wish he would learn to use that skill less often -- sometimes just run out of bounds.....or throw it away. Save your body....

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
True ... when I saw Cecil's comments that confirmed to me it was nothing major. Most athletes have stuff thats nagging, whether its minor or not so its kinda par for the course. He'll be fine.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I wish he would learn to use that skill less often -- sometimes just run out of bounds.....or throw it away. Save your body....
I always marveled at Hurts' ability to do just that. He just never took that massive hit - he'd glide OOB just in time, or shift so it was a glancing blow at worst.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I always marveled at Hurts' ability to do just that. He just never took that massive hit - he'd glide OOB just in time, or shift so it was a glancing blow at worst.
Watson seemed to be pretty good at that as well. And Kyler Murray.

RGIII was terrible at that and well...

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Now that he's playing in the Big 12 the team managers won't even have to wash his uniform after games.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I reckon some players are just more injury prone than others & I hope it's not an indication of things to come this coming season..But..It makes you appreciate Coach Saban's relentless recruiting at all positions that much more..Cause even though they lack college experience..We have some mighty good young guns waiting for their number to be called up for action..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.