BREAKING Tua to start for Dolphins next week (after bye this week)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
I have mixed emotions. I hope he is 100% healthy. Even though I pretty much don't care about pro sports, I was a Dolphin fan for many years.

Reactions: Padreruf

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
After reading more into this, I hate it for Fitzpatrick. He was 7th in the league in QBR. I really thought Fitz would be the starter all season and let Tua do mop up but that wasn't the case. Being a dolphin fan I thought Miami would play Tua in mop up duty this season just to make sure he was healthy as possible for next season as the full time starter. I know it is a business and I think Fitz will get 8 million this year but I really hate it for him. He seems like a team player but no doubt I want Tua to shine.

Reactions: Padreruf

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
After reading more into this, I hate it for Fitzpatrick. He was 7th in the league in QBR. I really thought Fitz would be the starter all season and let Tua do mop up but that wasn't the case. Being a dolphin fan I thought Miami would play Tua in mop up duty this season just to make sure he was healthy as possible for next season as the full time starter. I know it is a business and I think Fitz will get 8 million this year but I really hate it for him. He seems like a team player but no doubt I want Tua to shine.
Yeah, happy for Tua and sad for Fitz at the same time.

Reactions: The Ols

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
It may be that the Dolphin management finally decided that this season matters after all...

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Kind of wish they waited another week so he doesn’t have to go up against Aaron Donald but I guess it was time. I’m sure he was shining in practice and forced the change for them to make the call with Fitz playing ok. Thankfully their Oline looks way better than last year

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.