Tua's Contract

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
He definitely made the right move by going pro this year. There were still several doubts and questions about his ability to recover when he declared he was going pro. I'm so glad it worked out for him.

Reactions: Bazza and B1GTide

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He definitely made the right move by going pro this year. There were still several doubts and questions about his ability to recover when he declared he was going pro. I'm so glad it worked out for him.
Agreed - going in the top 5 makes it a slam dunk right decision. Even if the worst happens and he never plays a down, he is set for life.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Uncle Sam just made some big bucks off Tua. If Tua gets $30 M+, what is Joey from Ohio/LSU going to get?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Let's hope he is as smart as we think he is. If so, he is set for life.
I'd be shocked if Tua "wasted" this opportunity, especially with his family influence.

Now, I just hope he validates the money and has a successful career. IF he can make it to a second contract, he will sign another HUGE contract.

Reactions: Toddrn

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
On the other hand, if there is no college football this year, he might have been better off not going pro. That would have given him an extra year to heal.

But I think he is going to be just fine.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
On the other hand, if there is no college football this year, he might have been better off not going pro. That would have given him an extra year to heal.

But I think he is going to be just fine.
I thought of that too but it's hard to improve on being the number 5 pick. It was a risk going pro this year but it paid off big.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
And he may well have made more than that already via his endorsement deals.
Which is why I sit in utter disbelief at how many superstar athletes end up broke. A lot of them bring in more money on their endorsement deals than they do their team contracts. Which as we all know isn't chump change. I hope Tua is wise with his money and don't end up like a lot of pro athletes after they've retired.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Which is why I sit in utter disbelief at how many superstar athletes end up broke. A lot of them bring in more money on their endorsement deals than they do their team contracts. Which as we all know isn't chump change. I hope Tua is wise with his money and don't end up like a lot of pro athletes after they've retired.
I honestly cannot imagine him being stupid with his money.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.