Tyreek Hill to the Fins

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
If Tua doesn’t succeed this year then it’s probably it’s the beginning of the end. When young quarterbacks get this much talent in one offseason then it really is “put up or shut up” time. This just is too much great things going Tua’s way to not produce. Production isn’t necessarily centered around wins and losses it’s actually improving as a quarterback. The argument that he doesn’t have good players is over, and if he continues to make the bone headed mistakes that he has been continues then rumblings are going to get real because now the fan base is convinced they are in “all in” mode.

With that said I think Tyreek isn’t near the needle mover that people think he is. He improves the team but the Dolphins didn’t just become real Super Bowl because of it. They maybe sniffing a playoff spot but this is nowhere close to Adams going to the Raiders like people are trying to spin it as.

Reactions: crimsonaudio

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Yeah, that is one tough division .
Maybe. But the Bills are head and shoulders above everyone else in that division. The Patriots and Dolphins are still probably fighting for a 6th or 7th seed with the massive talent gap between them and the Bills mixed with the massive holes that are still present on their teams. The AFC North is probably tougher with each team pretty even with each other. In terms of competitive divisions I would probably say

1.AFCW
2.AFCN
3.NFCW
4.AFCE
5.NFCE
6.NFCN
7.AFCS
8.NFCS

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Maybe. But the Bills are head and shoulders above everyone else in that division. The Patriots and Dolphins are still probably fighting for a 6th or 7th seed with the massive talent gap between them and the Bills mixed with the massive holes that are still present on their teams. The AFC North is probably tougher with each team pretty even with each other. In terms of competitive divisions I would probably say

1.AFCW
2.AFCN
3.NFCW
4.AFCE
5.NFCE
6.NFCN
7.AFCS
8.NFCS
I see it differently. Pittsburgh is going to take several steps back without a QB. Cleveland is a circus. Baltimore is saddled with Barry Sanders trying to play QB. Cincinnati is the only stable team in that division and should run away with it.

The NFC West has gone backwards. Yes, you've got the Rams. The Seahawks are starting over without Russell Wilson. Arizona faded badly over the second half of the year last year and I don't think things are rosy anymore with Coach Gosling and Kyler. And finally, San Francisco is a mess with their QB situation. Other than that, they are a solid franchise but they won in spite of Jimmy G, and now they're going a second year guy that they never should have picked?

Well... still you have a point about New England and Miami not necessarily catching up with Buffalo yet. But we will see. I do not think Buffalo is light years ahead of either of them.

Reactions: BamaInBham

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I see it differently. Pittsburgh is going to take several steps back without a QB. Cleveland is a circus. Baltimore is saddled with Barry Sanders trying to play QB. Cincinnati is the only stable team in that division and should run away with it.

The NFC West has gone backwards. Yes, you've got the Rams. The Seahawks are starting over without Russell Wilson. Arizona faded badly over the second half of the year last year and I don't think things are rosy anymore with Coach Gosling and Kyler. And finally, San Francisco is a mess with their QB situation. Other than that, they are a solid franchise but they won in spite of Jimmy G, and now they're going a second year guy that they never should have picked?

Well... still you have a point about New England and Miami not necessarily catching up with Buffalo yet. But we will see. I do not think Buffalo is light years ahead of either of them.
Pittsburgh still has an elite defense and Trubisky is actually an upgrade from Ben (in terms of what he has been the last 3 years). Pittsburgh is going to be in the mix. Baltimore is still very strong but they have to deal with constant injuries. My point is more that Cincinnati is not a runaway team in a weak division like Tampa, Buffalo, and Green Bay are.

• Haha
Reactions: DzynKingRTR

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Pittsburgh still has an elite defense and Trubisky is actually an upgrade from Ben (in terms of what he has been the last 3 years). Pittsburgh is going to be in the mix. Baltimore is still very strong but they have to deal with constant injuries. My point is more that Cincinnati is not a runaway team in a weak division like Tampa, Buffalo, and Green Bay are.
That's wishful thinking but I don't blame you. Pittsburgh is certainly a more stable environment than what Trubisky had in Chicago, so there's that.

I wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo did not win the East this year. I would be surprised if Cincinnati doesn't win the North though. Barring injuries, of course.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

1.AFCW
2.AFCN
3.NFCW
4.AFCE
5.NFCE
6.NFCN
7.AFCS
8.NFCS
Wow! Just agree to disagree because this post is almost entirely built upon serious bias.

Reactions: TideEngineer08

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
That's wishful thinking but I don't blame you. Pittsburgh is certainly a more stable environment than what Trubisky had in Chicago, so there's that.
Pittsburgh has been plagued by Roethlisberger’s health and deteriorating arm for 3-4 years but still has won Atleast 8 games every year. The defense wins a lot of games and Tribisky can’t be worse than Ben has been the last 3 years and he is better than Rudolph. I would still pick Cincy to win the division but Pittsburgh and Baltimore will be close.

I wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo did not win the East this year. I would be surprised if Cincinnati doesn't win the North though. Barring injuries, of course.
If Buffalo doesn’t win it then they should clean house. They have one the best rosters in the NFL. In the AFC they probably have the best roster. New England barring a good draft or some summer pickups are probably looking at regressing this year. Miami is difficult to say… Yes they have upgraded but they still need to address more areas. The Jets would be doing good to win 5 games. AFC East still runs through Buffalo.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
No, I just don't want to do this dance with you about a subject that is purely opinion on all sides, and you have shown clear NFL bias over the years. Agreeing to disagree is a great way to avoid that kind of mess.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.