Game Thread: UCF at Louisville (ESPN @ 6:30pm CT)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
What about the crowd, white out, and Bo Nix's road struggle history? Hopefully it rears its head.
They are 8 and 8 in White outs. Idk about bo nix. I think Gus may have hampered his progression, who knows we will find out.

But as someone who follows Wisconsin… Auburn has better backs than Wisconsin and Bo Nix is 10x the quarterback than Mertz.

Point is that I have a feeling that this board is going to be a nervous wreck in the night cap.

Reactions: TideEngineer08

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
They are 8 and 8 in White outs. Idk about bo nix. I think Gus may have hampered his progression, who knows we will find out.

But as someone who follows Wisconsin… Auburn has better backs than Wisconsin and Bo Nix is 10x the quarterback than Mertz.

Point is that I have a feeling that this board is going to be a nervous wreck in the night cap.
Yeah I get the feeling only the crowd and stadium stuff is all PSU has going for it. Auburn is the better team.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Yeah I get the feeling only the crowd and stadium stuff is all PSU has going for it. Auburn is the better team.
To me crowds are overrated. BDS is one of the tamest SEC stadiums (loud but not crazy), but Alabama has one of the biggest home field advantages in the country. I think most teams plan for crowd noise and it’s more about the team you line up against than the crowd that they bring. Florida doesn’t really have an advantage tomorrow just because it’s the swamp.

Reactions: TideEngineer08

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.