Game Thread: UGA - Mizzou Game Thread

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
No there did not need to be a thread. Did it not occur to you why there wasn't a thread? You are probably one of those guys that goes to a pitcher throwing a perfect game and tells him he is throwing a perfect game.
Sorry, I enjoy your posts but if you're being serious, that's just stupid. There wasn't a FAQ that said not don't start a Georgia game thread and now I've heard from two you of you that this is somehow a thing. Ok man. I'll stop talking here and come back later.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Well, I still can’t stand kirby smart or will muschamp. Two ungrateful individuals that if it weren’t for CNS they would be coaching high school ball in Georgia.

Reactions: theballguy

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
All I can say is the great give away. Very disappointed if they were playing a teamCrimson and White you would have seen every trick in the book with everything going there way for 55 MINUTES last night.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Georgia looked a lot more beatable than I expected them to. Then again there's a lot of football left to play and they can still sort things out.

Reactions: Toddrn

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The Missouri guy being offside after the long run when they were on the one was a big moment.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
So we were reminded of two things last night:

1. Don't start a new thread when a discussion of an big upset is embedded in a general "other games" thread. 😁

2. Georgia is very beatable and Mizzu is like most mid SEC teams that can event ways of losing when they are bidding for an upset.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
The Missouri guy being offside after the long run when they were on the one was a big moment.
Missouri just isn't a team capable of getting out of its own way to finish an upset like that. Even their coach looked scared.

Then their QB made some of the worst decisions to throw after they got behind....I mean they were terrible, his receivers had no chance.

Missouri looked like the kid that got picked on having the bully on the ropes....then the bully wakes up and the kid gets scared again.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.