Game Thread: UGA @ SoCar (9/17 | 11a CT | ESPN)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
2022 UGA schedule
OPPONENTSCOREDATETIME (ET)LOCATION
vs. No. 11 OregonW, 49-3Saturday, Sept. 33:30 p.m.Atlanta, Ga.
vs. SamfordW, 33-0Saturday, Sept. 104 p.m.Athens, Ga.
at South CarolinaSaturday. Sept. 1712 p.m.Columbia, S.C.
vs. Kent StateSaturday, Sept. 2412 p.m.Athens, Ga.
at MissouriSaturday, Oct. 1TBAColumbia, Mo.
vs. AuburnSaturday, Oct. 8TBAAthens, Ga.
vs. VanderbiltSaturday, Oct. 15TBAAthens, Ga.
vs. FloridaSaturday, Oct. 293:30 p.m.Jacksonville, Fla.
vs. TennesseeSaturday, Nov. 5TBAAthens, Ga.
at Mississippi StateSaturday, Nov. 12TBAStarkville, Miss.
at KentuckySaturday, Nov. 19TBALexington, Ky.
vs. Georgia TechSaturday, Nov. 26TBAAthens, Ga.

Aside from Tennessee and Kentucky there really is no one on that schedule unless people seriously think Florida is going to beat them. Let’s face the facts, unless there are some crazy injuries or there are weird road struggle they aren’t losing to anyone in the SEC outside Alabama. They have a cake schedule with a monster team.

No matter how much some here hate them isn’t going to change the reality of the situation that it is far more likely they go undefeated in the regular season than not. They pretty much have an Ohio st level schedule where they play 1 or 2 games at most that they potentially have a worthy challenge. Really there are probably only 2-4 teams with a shot in this country vs them. I would love to be wrong about this but I fear I’m not. And no I don’t think they will win the national championship but they will most likely be undefeated heading to Atlanta.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Aside from Tennessee and Kentucky there really is no one on that schedule unless people seriously think Florida is going to beat them. Let’s face the facts, unless there are some crazy injuries or there are weird road struggle they aren’t losing to anyone in the SEC outside Alabama. They have a cake schedule with a monster team.

No matter how much some here hate them isn’t going to change the reality of the situation that it is far more likely they go undefeated in the regular season than not. They pretty much have an Ohio st level schedule where they play 1 or 2 games at most that they potentially have a worthy challenge. Really there are probably only 2-4 teams with a shot in this country vs them. I would love to be wrong about this but I fear I’m not. And no I don’t think they will win the national championship but they will most likely be undefeated heading to Atlanta.
and they get fifteenessee at home and don't play kentucky until the 11th game.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
and they get fifteenessee at home and don't play kentucky until the 11th game.
After that Pittsburgh game and Alabama wrecking their season I really have my doubts that Tennessee will be playing for anything but pride at that point of the year. I think it’s probably Kentucky or bust at beating them in the regular season. Which maybe is more advantageous to us

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Well when you cost them a W and have been very mediocre overall then that is highly likely
I didn't know the reasoning. He was always UGA's "Mr. Reliable" when he was there. I do remember him missing a few in his later college years.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Well, USCe came out of the half with a boneheaded penalty.

My apologies, I should've said UGA.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.