UGA Stadium Capacity

gymcoach

1st Team
Dec 6, 2006
Either they are doing a better job of spacing people out than Bama or it is above the 20% capacity rule. The more they show the crowd there is no way it is 20% capacity.

Reactions: Padreruf

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
There is no mandate by the SEC regarding stadium allotment. It’s up to each individual school. Also, I think Georgia isn’t under a mask mandate.

Reactions: B1GTide

gymcoach

1st Team
Dec 6, 2006
Thanks for clearing that up. Just looked it up and Georgia said they would be between 20-25% capacity. I think they may have decided to let a few more fans in for this game though.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
It looks like everyone including the SEC saw that UGA wasn’t abiding by COVID rules and will be fined this coming week according to Darren Rovell.
He’s been corrected on this. They will not be fined by the SEC. I read that tweet after I read your post. I started to link the post correcting him. The SEC didn’t set covid rules. It was up to each member institution. He’s wrong.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
He’s been corrected on this. They will not be fined by the SEC. I read that tweet after I read your post. I started to link the post correcting him. The SEC didn’t set covid rules. It was up to each member institution. He’s wrong.
Even if there was teams like Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee would never follow it in big games. I guarantee you when we go to Neyland there will be atleast 50k there to cheer against us.

Reactions: rolltide_21

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Either they are doing a better job of spacing people out than Bama or it is above the 20% capacity rule. The more they show the crowd there is no way it is 20% capacity.
I thought the very same thing and almost started a thread on it myself... :unsure:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Even if there was teams like Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee would never follow it in big games. I guarantee you when we go to Neyland there will be atleast 50k there to cheer against us.
I’m not a betting man but I’d take the over on 20%.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.