UGA WR Jermaine Burton transfers to Bama

DawgAlum2054

1st Team
Dec 20, 2018
Man what is going on at Georgia?
you recruit top tier receivers by telling them you are bringing in a pass first offensive coordinator and also bringing in top QB's such as JT Daniels and Brock Vandagriff, only to start Stetson Bennett instead. Hard to argue with it considering the season Georgia just had, but you get the point.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Georgia should still win the east next year. Anyone who does not realize what Alabama brings back and what Georgia loses is just unrealistic or does not follow football
I’m pretty certain they will. The East doesn’t have enough teams ready to challenge, although I think UF and 10RC isn’t too far away……. My point was that unrealistic fans ( which every team has) have penciled them in as repeat champions……. We shall see

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
you recruit top tier receivers by telling them you are bringing in a pass first offensive coordinator and also bringing in top QB's such as JT Daniels and Brock Vandagriff, only to start Stetson Bennett instead. Hard to argue with it considering the season Georgia just had, but you get the point.
Can you please move into my neighborhood and talk to some of my neighbors?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Georgia should still win the east next year. Anyone who does not realize what Alabama brings back and what Georgia loses is just unrealistic or does not follow football
I would bet the farm that the average UGA fan has absolutely no clue as to the relative comparison of returning players for Alabama and UGA, really doesn`t care, and wouldn`t objectively evaluate said comparison if they did know.

MILEHIGHTIDE

1st Team
Apr 9, 2011
Yest ye forget that justin fields transferred out too. The east is weak but let’s at least see if jawjaw can win the east next year and get back to the seccg before their fans continue to anoint themselves the dynasty of the century.😉😉😉

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
The talent has been stacking up in Athens since Kirby got there. How quickly the young folks pick it up is another matter. But next year, when another tissue-thin schedule await, that probably determines whether they go undefeated or lose one game before playing us. They start with Oregon in Atlanta, and don't go on the road to play a team with even a modicum of a pulse until the second week of November.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.