Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

I’m surprised

atlbama

2nd Team
Nov 18, 2005
Dunwoody, GA

I’m surprised
Not a kicking expert by any means, but I don't think I have ever seen a kicker get that much power with absolutely no follow through. His kicks look like he is just hitting a "punch shot" yet it goes through the back of the end zone.

Reactions: The Ols

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Wait, I thought he was a placekicker? Does he do both?
Yes, he does both, but he is projected primarily as a kicker. From Chris Sailer:
Chase is a tremendous high school kicking prospect. He is a great looking athlete with one of the strongest legs in America. Chase hits a D1 level ball off the ground on field goal. He gets the ball up quick and has 60+ yard range. His kickoffs are D1 ready right now. He drives the ball 70+ yards with excellent hang time. He is also a talented punter. He shows he can hit a big time D1 ball. Chase is ready to compete at any college level. He may be the biggest sleeper in the Class of 2020. Chase is a fine young man that is always a great pleasure to work with. Big things ahead. OFFER NOW!!! Huge addition for Alabama

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
It's not how good they are when they come in. The problem has been how worse they get once they get here.
Unfortunately, correct. However, I think WR would have had a solid year last year if not for the injuries. Should provide some great competition now for both of them.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Unfortunately, correct. However, I think WR would have had a solid year last year if not for the injuries. Should provide some great competition now for both of them.
Yeah, something's got to change. At some point last season during one of our games the broadcast told how many FG's we'd missed within a give time period. I'm not sure if it was during the Saban tenure, the last five years etc. But either way. We'd missed over 100 fg's and had missed the most FG's among all the FBS teams. That's embarrassing.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
All of our kickers could kick coming in, they just turned into head cases , no question this kid can kick in high school let's hope he got the mental toughness to be successful.

Reactions: TideMan09

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.