US Debt Clock website

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
The instant the market realizes that the emperor is buck nekkid, that will be an interesting day. I foresee a collapse that will make the Great Depression look like child's play, followed by a global settling of political scores once Globo-cop is no longer on the beat.
I'll be dead in 20-30 years, but posterity is going to look at this generation as one of humanity's worst for their shortsightedness, indiscipline, and self-centeredness.
I tend to agree and have tremendous concern for my son and grand kids who will face a degree of hardship that is difficult to imagine for the great majority of people.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I tend to agree and have tremendous concern for my son and grand kids who will face a degree of hardship that is difficult to imagine for the great majority of people.
Once Globo-cop is off the beat, I could see China annexing Hong Kong (and maybe killing 1/2-3/4 of the inhabitants in the ensuing unrest) and Taiwan (and killing 1/2 the Taiwanese in the attempt).
Pakistan and India may throw down again.
The Arabs, if they can coordinate policy long enough, may take another swipe at Israel (once the US can no longer bankroll Israel).
Then, Russia invading and annexing Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia.
Serbia annexing the Republika Srpska in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Heck, even Mexico trying to recover Texas and California if the US are screwed up enough.
It is going to be a sporty world.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Once Globo-cop is off the beat, I could see China annexing Hong Kong (and maybe killing 1/2-3/4 of the inhabitants in the ensuing unrest) and Taiwan (and killing 1/2 the Taiwanese in the attempt).
Pakistan and India may throw down again.
The Arabs, if they can coordinate policy long enough, may take another swipe at Israel (once the US can no longer bankroll Israel).
Then, Russia invading and annexing Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia.
Serbia annexing the Republika Srpska in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Heck, even Mexico trying to recover Texas and California if the US are screwed up enough.
It is going to be a sporty world.
It would be folly to disagree with much of that. One only has to look at the map of Eastern Europe and and its history to understand how appealing that huge land mass is to its previous masters from both the west and east. Likewise China's current ambitions related to Hong Kong and Taiwan make that a very real possibility. In fact the entire Pacific region, including Australia, lies within China's economic if not territorial ambitions. We could not be laying the groundwork for those eventual outcomes more so than we are doing at this moment in time.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
It would be folly to disagree with much of that. One only has to look at the map of Eastern Europe and and its history to understand how appealing that huge land mass is to its previous masters from both the west and east. Likewise China's current ambitions related to Hong Kong and Taiwan make that a very real possibility. In fact the entire Pacific region, including Australia, lies within China's economic if not territorial ambitions. We could not be laying the groundwork for those eventual outcomes more so than we are doing at this moment in time.
All I can say is that I hope I'm wrong.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.