US Senate Georgia runoffs thread...

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
To the members of the GOP who are responsible for this.
I thought that was a given. They teed it up and the fringe ran with it. My comparison with earlier riots is pointing out that both are fringe elements doing the damage (at least I hope so). Anybody cheering this on is despicable. This is what i was referring to with the GOP getting it together and failing. This is the result. As it stands, I don't see the GOP recovering.

• Thank You
Reactions: B1GTide and UAH

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
In November, Perdue came within 13,470 votes of avoiding a runoff. (The Libertarian got 110,000 votes). Loefler and Collins combined for 45% of the vote.

If Trump doesn’t go full nutjob, I don’t think the Democrats sweep yesterday. He galvanized the opposition.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
there were multiple senators (10 or 11 i think) and almost 100 reps going along with this charade. and in the lead up to this over his term in office, he has had almost unanimous gop support.

this is not fringe. it is the gop
Several (?) were to have said privately that they knew there was nothing to the charade except to gain votes down the road. They are going to regret the selling of their souls. "If in order to defeat the dragon we have to become the dragon, then the dragon has won."

Reactions: seebell and 92tide

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
In November, Perdue came within 13,470 votes of avoiding a runoff. (The Libertarian got 110,000 votes). Loefler and Collins combined for 45% of the vote.

If Trump doesn’t go full nutjob, I don’t think the Democrats sweep yesterday. He galvanized the opposition.
And got some Republicans convinced the fix was in so stay home. He is a slimy individual.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

the ga. sec of state said there were 100k folks that didn't vote in the regular election that voted in the runoff. the dem gotv effort was massive statewide.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Several (?) were to have said privately that they knew there was nothing to the charade except to gain votes down the road. They are going to regret the selling of their souls. "If in order to defeat the dragon we have to become the dragon, then the dragon has won."
Most of them have nothing to fear. Shelby probably gets a serious primary challenge for not supporting it. Sadly, a total fringe tea party nutjob would beat even a moderate Democrat in Alabama.

If anyone follows Yellowhammer News on Facebook (Alabama’s own Parler) you will weep for the stupidity that inhabits our state.

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.